FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

trying this again, if no interest ill take it down.

if you're not familiar and this is your first time participating please read.

there are 10 spots for this raffle.
each entry is $3.50 and multiples can be purchased.
THERE WILL BE ONE WINNER.
WINNER gets their choice of POP.
shipping is free.

VOLTRON HAS ARRIVED

View media item 1812683
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I'm in the founders program for the mcc box so I couldn't cancel, wish I would have.

Finally got a gold batman, hope it arrives soon. By the way still have a GameStop batgirl up for trade

dope 
nthat.gif

Was able to trade my neighbor across the hall a GITD Godzilla for the gold power armor last night. These are the only two I wanted from GameStop Black Friday and I was lucky enough to pull the regular power armor in the one box I copped and get this through a good trade :smile:

View media item 1823998

They also confirmed that it is an unreleased character/new mold >D

I think that was in reference to the Lootcrate box that's Star Wars themed not the Resistance box.

I'm SO glad I passed on that GoTG box :x :x :x I haven't seen hotter garbage since a Riff Raff video. Y'all can have that.

Was able to trade my neighbor across the hall a GITD Godzilla for the gold power armor last night. These are the only two I wanted from GameStop Black Friday and I was lucky enough to pull the regular power armor in the one box I copped and get this through a good trade :smile:

View media item 1823998

Still want the gold one and regular GS exclusive to complete the set. I have the regular version.

Im so weak I told myself not to click the spoiler but i was so curious :smh:

I can live with the contents or just give it away for Christmas

Back
Top Bottom