FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So random as hell... Jimmy Jazz has a whole bunch of random Pop's on their site for $7... Just ordered an 8" Thanos :smokin...

http://search.jimmyjazz.com/search?keywords=Funko+pop+

Repped man thanks! Been having trouble with finding Hiccup and Astrid. Huge help and dirt cheap!

So these are the pickups since the first of the year. Little crazy, but we were hunting for some of these forever and found some sweet deals.
View media item 1871381View media item 1871382All together as best as possible:
View media item 1871384

I gotta say... You guys that have these entire walls made of Pop's... Thank you... Makes me feel better about myself not being a complete addict :lol:...

I gotta say... You guys that have these entire walls made of Pop's... Thank you... Makes me feel better about myself not being a complete addict :lol:...

Well good.....because that's the reason I collect like this...because...ok I got nothin lol. Its really the only collecting/money spending type hobby me and the ladyfriend have, besides I guess me and adidas superstars(which good ones are no longer existent anywhere). But for real these things will take over a room in the blink of an eye if your not careful.

Does anyone have a hot topic with Naruto laying around by any chance?

Also if anyone comes across a robb stark i need him too. rather give the money to you guys rather than EBAY or HBO store

Makes me feel better about myself not being a complete addict :lol:...
lol your past post have already proven you're in denial about that :rofl:

These Bruce Lee Pop's are the only ones I have...
for now.

Finally ordered the Aqua Aquaman. I'm happy.

Was going to order the regular Aquaman and Wonder Woman from gamestop yesterday but WW kept saying pre-order then it said it would get released on January 30. How convenient when the bogo sale is already over.

can someone advise me where I can get more Game of thrones pop dolls..please don't say ebay.. I hate waiting

JJ has the Starlord I've been wanting but considering these guys always ship shoes in a bag ima pass

I checked my local gamestop, they didn't have Wonder Woman and the employee said they didn't receive Aquaman.

* small gamestop rant coming*

Gamestop is petty, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they held them back til after their sale (so they can save 4 bucks.)
I'm still pissed about their false pre ordering scheme for pops.

I talked to a target guy who says he holds backs shipments (for a good reason) so people dont come in buying them all up at once. (which is understandable)

Yo im really tired of superman and batman pops.....

Barnes n noble near my job had clearance sale copped a 6 inch wampa for 6 bucks

I'm still pissed about their false pre ordering scheme for pops

What do they do? I guess I'm not familiar with that. And is there just one Robb stark? My local comic store has something I believe from last time I was there and am heading that way later.

I'm still pissed about their false pre ordering scheme for pops

What do they do? I guess I'm not familiar with that. And is there just one Robb stark? My local comic store has something I believe from last time I was there and am heading that way later.

not so much false just the fact they put pops on pre order and have a date for them coming out that's not true. Black widow with shield was suppose to come out in July according to them. ended up coming out 3 months later. all so they can get those pre order numbers up.

If you see that Robb land box is good, insta cop for me please

Wait, so were people able to order Wonder Woman? It kept saying it would be released yesterday then later on in the day said the 30th.

Back
Top Bottom