FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

there's some Pops i have my eye on that i could easily order online right now but it's a lot more fun walking into a store & finding them

think i'm gonna chill on the Star Wars pops for a little bit & focus on the Breaking Bad set

oh **** my bad just glanced and commented. yes hes new not much info out, people are speculating the February Deadpool MCC box since its only a week away and nothing has really been leaked except for this. im hoping not though, not interested in this.

It's all good man; I was actually happy about fye possibly getting it since I like it best of all the deadpool pops. I agree that I wouldn't be happy if it's the MCC pop, after the last two and smugglers bounty, I am hoping they step it up, because if not, I'm more then likely done with their subscription boxes. The headaches they cause make it less than desirable. I moved over 4months ago, changed the address twice online and STILL they go to my old place. Then a different email says that it's my fault for not changing my address. OKay. Whatever. I'm just happy they don't have a phone number for customer service.

:smh: I can't believe shippers and UPS do yall dirty like that.. only POP I've bought online was Heisenberg and he was bubble wrapped double in a box marked fragile. Shipper had my back :smokin

:smh: I can't believe shippers and UPS do yall dirty like that.. only POP I've bought online was Heisenberg and he was bubble wrapped double in a box marked fragile. Shipper had my back :smokin
That should be the standard shipping for Pops honestly. I don't get how some people or companies ship Pops out with bare minimum protection. I've seen Pops shipped in a box with no bubble wrap and some shipped in a bubble mailer :x

I need an item from the new smugglers bounty box or the whole box. Is anyone not wanting theres?

keeping mine. things awesome.

all these shipping horror stories, just made me more impressed with how i got my last shipment from Gamestop.

they had cardboard dividers set inside to keep each pop in place.

My pop was wrapped in bubble wrap but it looks like someone opened it while ripping the top, didn't bother to close it, and dropped it before they packed it up.

That's going to drive completionist insane lol.

by the way im not on the side of resellers (as the people ive helped here know)

but yall have to think about the numbers of these produced and the places they need to ship to... People who are mad about exclusives going to bigger chains like ...Target A little under 2000 stores, Walmart 4000+ stores and Walgreens has 8000+ stores .

Hot topic has close to 790 stores.

I also seriously doubt they make more than .....(let's say) 20,000 of 1 character (exclusives)
so out of all the walgreens that's only 2.5 pops per store.....

to me an extreme resell of a pop is a common that someone is trying to sell for about 25+
but 15-25 is decently understandable. some stores sell their pops for 8.99 some stores 12.99 Plus 5 shipping $1 for a box $1 for a roll off bubble wrap. thats already 16-20 right there. then the time spent sending it out.....

for an exclusive that's either hard to get or (like me) just doesn't come to your area til like 3 weeks to a month after it's hit Cali in the west. 15-25 is what I expect to pay.

same reason i dont buy sneakers anymore either, its gotten out of hand.

any of you OOB collectors still have your Green Goblin and Iron Spider boxes? made a trade for them and it looks like USPS decided to play a game of soccer before delivering them to me. they are beyond mangled... :smh:

we are trying to resolve this where we just send each other back the POPs we traded or he may consider just buying the ones I sent him. I'll just take replacement boxes if I can find them.

View media item 1878730View media item 1878733View media item 1878734View media item 1878735View media item 1878736View media item 1878737View media item 1878739

WOW. Heads should roll on that one. Unbelievable.

At least your box is not taped together like my Joffrey was. But wow, that's a bummer. When your pops can't stack right smh.

This the same reason I fell out of love with buying sneakers.

It always been this way bro...just look at the sneaker game [emoji]128551[/emoji]

same reason i dont buy sneakers anymore either, its gotten out of hand.

any of you OOB collectors still have your Green Goblin and Iron Spider boxes? made a trade for them and it looks like USPS decided to play a game of soccer before delivering them to me. they are beyond mangled... :smh:

we are trying to resolve this where we just send each other back the POPs we traded or he may consider just buying the ones I sent him. I'll just take replacement boxes if I can find them.

View media item 1878730View media item 1878733View media item 1878734View media item 1878735View media item 1878736View media item 1878737View media item 1878739

Today was solid
View media item 1879133
You can have my box but it doesn't have the sticker on it cuz it's from PC

Back
Top Bottom