FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I have to test out my taskmaster when i get home and see if it glows. and i thought it was just me his head looked tilted

How are folks checking Walgreens stock online?  Is it with that old Venom SKU or something different? and if one of you has it, care to share? 
nerd.gif

Yeah, it's the Venom one, the WIC # is 378387. It shows up as Venom but all the Marvel exclusives use that number.

Just got done going through the updated Vault list,a couple of them still common gonna go pick them up before they disappear. Might have extras on a few of anybody is interested.

Sooooooo here's the haps that's going around with the new Walgreens set. Apparently this is the new allotment

View media item 1889307
This is how the new cases will be shipping to Walgreens store. Also the Person who posted this in a private group but later replied to the Reddit post about it states they opened 3 cases and all had this same allotment configuration.

Also that the specs were this:

4 Chase GG
1 regular GG
1 Iron Spidey
1 taskmaster
1 Black Suit Spidey.

Now 4 chase to a case, might want to take that with a grain of salt. It was confirmed that all cases would come with 1 chase so either he's trolling or there was a terrible error in the shipment they opened. Either way hopefully my plug can oop the chase.

If anybody can get a hold of an extra Goblin chase, please let me know.. I have horrible luck with "raffle" types of things where it involves luck of the draw. :frown:

lol sorry but I'm not buying that Walgreens case allotment AT ALL. If that's the case (no pun intended), then they'd already be on eBay. If I'm proven wrong in the future whatever but yeah, that makes no sense to me. Also, cue the "I've made a huge mistake" gif if that's true because I ordered 18 pops from popcultcha for nothing then lol (still possibly for nothing any way as they stated its 1:36 chance of getting the chase).

Just picked these up and looking to trade for HT Aquaman.

View media item 1889423

I highly doubt there's 4 Chase Goblin in one case [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] more like the other way around

Need that two pack. Drove up to NY from DC this weekend stopped at a TRU in Harrisburg, PA along the way they didn't have it. Called another in Scranton, NY they didn't have it yet either. Went to TRU near my parents home in upstate NY today also and nothing yet. Striking out hard. This HT near my parents had a lot of the older exclusives except for the Aquaman.

went to Walgreens to look for the new exclusives & all they had was about 40 Imperial Guards :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
called TRU again & before i could even finish asking if they had the 2 pack in stock the lady said "No, we don't" :lol:

might just order from PC but i don't wanna wait till April :rolleyes

I don't blame you ^ its worth it, IMO, just so you dont have to deal with all these resellers.

No luck finding the 2 pack in DFW. Not sure if I got the run around or there really weren't any in stock :lol:

Back
Top Bottom