FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

"Swamp Thing Flocked and Scented"

Did I read this correctly? :x Why scented Swamp Thing? So people can smell it after SDCC and remember the scent of that costume-induced nerdy swamp butt that filled air?

Seriously...

What's it going to smell like? :lol:
:lol: yeah you read that right. I'm guessing it'll smell like plants in muddy swamp water :x

Any confirmation on the Legion of Collectors Box for Suicide Squad.

I'm assuming the Halley Quinn Inmate 

All I need is katana such a dope character, I love Harley but not a fan of the movie pop, joker look dope in all the outfits I think the tux and regular are the best

Any confirmation on the Legion of Collectors Box for Suicide Squad.

I'm assuming the Halley Quinn Inmate 

Inmate is a Gamestop Exclusive.

Ugh Funko Fundays ticket sales like a supreme/Jordan drop. Got wait listed 2 minutes after they went on sale :smh:

Here's some 30-40% off codes (HT) for those who need em (credit to Reddit)

Valid though 6-26-16.

$15 off $50 code: S2MAY15C

$30 off $75 code: S2MAY30A1

$30 off $75 code: S2MAY30B

$30 off $75 code: S2MAY30C

$30 off $100 code: S2MAY30A2

$50 off $125 code: S2MAY50A1

$50 off $125 code: S2MAY50B

$50 off $150 code: S2MAY50A2

@ronaldcinho

Last edited:
Inmate is a Gamestop Exclusive.

Ugh Funko Fundays ticket sales like a supreme/Jordan drop. Got wait listed 2 minutes after they went on sale :smh:

Thanks for the heads up.

I need info on the Enchancetress...anybody can confirm if it's FYE or some other store?

Here are the store exclusives:

View media item 2052766
View media item 2052768
I was hoping the Boxer Joker would be in the DC box but I think it may just be Enchantress as she was the only one missing from the drop today and when I looked back at the preorder list from GS she wasn't on there either.

Went in and picked these guys up

View media item 2052773
The shirtless Joker was sold out at the HT I went to but they had a TON of the tuxedo exclusives. Deadshot looked dope. Just want to pick up the rest of the Joker variants, inmate Harley and Diablo.

View media item 2052866
Metallic Boxer joker. No idea why it's called boxer but maybe we'll find out in the movie.

Still up for preorder. Might just get both and put the metallic in the single box like I did with BvS pops

http://www.fye.com/s/product/4590594/

I don't think they'd wait this long to announce a B&N exclusive especially since store exclusives have been shown. Lame for LOC but enh. Maybe it's GITD or something.

is it just me or does the Target Joker also look metallic? at least his jacket does. I don't think they'd give two retailers the same metallic POP, I also don't think the Target Exclusive would be a common. can anyone spot a difference?

also for those who don't care for stickers. 75th Anni Cap Kohls Exclusive is up on PC.

http://www.popcultcha.com.au/captai...ton-shield-pop-vinyl-figure.html#.V0-Rl1_3aJK

I think that's just the picture. It's the same pop but the FYE is actually metallic. Think of it like the individual BVS batman and superman pops and the metallic TRU set. Except this time the non metallic version is a store exclusive.

Here's the funko video of them unboxing the pops. Pretty much gave away that Enchantress would be in LOC box but they also mentioned SDCC so there may be more variants coming like say another batman or maybe the joker lambo ride which would be dope. Also missing from the lineup is Adam Beach's character Slipknot. Plus there still either a Robin or Nightwing rumor so there might be that pop. Scott Eastwoods character is still unlisted in IMDB so he could potentially be either of those but some say he's Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke so there's another possibility as well.

Last edited:
I think that's just the picture. It's the same pop but the FYE is actually metallic. Think of it like the individual BVS batman and superman pops and the metallic TRU set. Except this time the non metallic version is a store exclusive.

i just find it a bit odd that theyd make a common as a store exclusive. my Target sucks with POPs so i hope i can find him or get one of my POP buddies to help in a trade or OOP.

yeah I need every joker variant, as well as the two pack. going hunting tomorrow lmao

i hear you bro. the Jokers are all pretty cool. i had to get the Tuxedo because its reminiscent of Jacks Joker but i NEED that Purple trench joint. the FYE two pack is still up for Pre Order online if you strike out in store. its due out the 10th.

Good looks on the oop for that GG chase :pimp:

no problem man. did you speak to him? hopefully you guys worked something out. he traded me my GG Chase for a lower end POP that he needed. hes a good dude..

FOR ALL YOU BATMAN LOVERS.. DUE OUT JUNE 6th

View media item 2053353View media item 2053354

We got a deal done for ppg shipped. I can live with it since I had a gift card for $47 and this basically cost me $8 out of pocket.

Grabbed tuxedo and arkham shirtless joker from hot topic today. Stayed strong and didn't cave in to cop any of the Harley pops they had.

I love two packs, but I'm gonna have to stay away from the metallic FYE 2 pack and just grab the regular boxer joker from target.

Back
Top Bottom