FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

You have to watch Conan to get the code :x

Just got back from my GS across the street. Confirmed they are holding:

False God
Batman Dorbz
Ceremony Luke and Han

Also Stan Lee dorbz and Dr Strange haven't shown up but when they do they'll hold for me.

So now I'll just hit up HT and hope the 5 limit per customer ain't real :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah mine had two of each. And no Bespin Luke but said I could preorder. Seems like these are more rare than the SDCC pops which were in abundance. No one should have issues getting what they want if you go at store opening tomorrow.

Dang, the closest GS to my job is garbage and inside the mall. Maybe I'll go check on my lunch but definitely can't be there for opening. All I need is that Han.

You have to watch Conan to get the code
sick.gif

Just got back from my GS across the street. Confirmed they are holding:

False God
Batman Dorbz
Ceremony Luke and Han

Also Stan Lee dorbz and Dr Strange haven't shown up but when they do they'll hold for me.

So now I'll just hit up HT and hope the 5 limit per customer ain't real
mean.gif
I need that False God, MAX!!!!!

I don't think my GS getting it

I meant once the code is out, it'll be posted by everyone in the funko forum and the fb groups. It'll spread pretty quick

Don't forget, y'all, PC is dropping their SDCC stuff at 5PM PST tomorrow too. Nobody knows what they've got but they've gotten the LEs in the past.

Nobody knows but some of the shared exclusives would be a safe bet. Maaaaaybe some of the numbered stuff.

So after being on hold with GameStop for 40 mins I finally got word that my Duck Dodgers order was sent in different packages. Today I received 1 regular, tomorrow I'll receive 4 and they're still looking to fulfill the last one :x I'm gonna get Hennessey'd and get 0 chases

Dammit I hate you Sixharding! Sixharding! :lol: ordered after me and got them before me [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom