FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Dat undisputed title :nthat:...

The classic NWA Dome title :pimp:...

I hope you do this year's Wrestling thread secret Santa... And I'm your elf :lol: :nerd:..

I do shamelessly grovel for a high quality Big Gold every year :lol:...

Lol why? Do you have my WCW US Title?
Who did I end up sending that to?

What :rofl:

You didn't sell me a belt... I'm just gratuitously asking for one of you do secret Santa :lol:...

Didn't know they had a market for these belts...where you buy them from and how much they go for?

There's many different types... Look up Dave Millican Belts... He does the belts for WWE, ROH, and I believe NJPW... He has a wait and are thousands of dollars...

There's some good mid level belts out there...

Lmao Dave does real belts though.
Yes, THOUSANDS of dollars.

Cost for replicas you are looking anywhere from $200 to $700 depending on the belt, if it's original logo (WWF), re-leathered, what version of the belt, and thickness. 4 mm is the hotness, more depth and detail. Heavier. Etc.

I hope you do this year's Wrestling thread secret Santa... And I'm your elf :lol: :nerd:..

You didn't sell me a belt... I'm just gratuitously asking for one of you do secret Santa :lol:...

In NTWT years ago I gave a belt to one of the guys.
We were doing our thing. I was the longest running US Champ and had the replica. When I lost it I actually told the guy who won Congrats and pass it forward. This was years ago and I never knew where is stopped. OP started getting on a ridiculous power trip and it wasn't fun anymore. Just started to act an a-s.

Always wondered where it ended up, loved that belt. Was my first one.

In NTWT years ago I gave a belt to one of the guys.
We were doing our thing. I was the longest running US Champ and had the replica. When I lost it I actually told the guy who won Congrats and pass it forward. This was years ago and I never knew where is stopped. OP started getting on a ridiculous power trip and it wasn't fun anymore. Just started to act an a-s.

Always wondered where it ended up, loved that belt. Was my first one.

That Mutant Face 4W doesn't come around anymore :lol:... It's a cool place to be again :lol:...

Wait these things are in the thousands?

Who would knew? :lol:

Saw these belts at Walmart but I guess those are just toy belts.

Belts that high will be pure custom and real.

Replicas... just look really damn nice and are metal. Heavy. Has all the flare without the thousands you would have to pay.

Walmart would be just the toy $10 ones.

No kidding? Haven't been there in years... might slide through.

Is my old chum Club back? I miss that guy.

Last edited:
Can't not include the GOAT :nthat:...

tumblr_n8zini4Zfe1sg99p0o1_1280.jpg

Damn some dude hit a lick on me on eBay for my Vegeta gonna have to call eBay tmrw see what they can do but knowing them they'll side with the buyer :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom