FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Official Store Release announcement is Wednesday.

Manager tried to sell to me Negatron and Tony Stark but they were street locked for 7/20 in the system but he put them to the side for me. Not sure what else he got but it seemed to be maybe 2-4 of each pop except the 2 pack.

The real question is what are you guys doubling up on?! I'll definitely be at B&N Thursday morning. I'm probably doubling up on Tigger and Scare Glow...

A few questions, where can I find shenron and for how much is it retailing?

On Thursday all boxlunch stores will carry the mountain?

And has anyone figured out where masked Elliot is dropping?

don't know where I left off in this thread, due to the changeover, but does anybody have any store/online release info for armoured Mountain pops?

The real question is what are you guys doubling up on?! I'll definitely be at B&N Thursday morning. I'm probably doubling up on Tigger and Scare Glow...

I don't double up, I don't really see the need to since it's not like shoes or comics where the product is gonna get worn or read and accumulate damage. I will be buying multiples for the best box and selling the extras for cost or returning them if I'm unable to get from the convention.

Last year there was an excellent info graphic circukating before sdcc showing all the shared exclusives between stores. This year I can't even find a list showing which stores are getting what. Am I missing something?

Last year there was an excellent info graphic circukating before sdcc showing all the shared exclusives between stores. This year I can't even find a list showing which stores are getting what. Am I missing something?
It was posted a few pages back,nothing is official yet though.I think it's Wednesday when they will drop all the "official" info.

Anyone interested in ssg goku, oob enter the dragon Bruce lee, daredevil bullseye two pack, oob robocop and Heisenberg? Looking to free up cash for some exclusives.

Yoko said tomorrow morning we get the list.

Here's the most up to date unconfirmed picture list

SDCC1.jpg

The tick needs to be moved from Amazon to B&N and I haven't read if Masked Elliot is actually at Box Lunch since most of the placeholders for them have been found. The entire gamestop list is confirmed as most GS received them yesterday.

The only thing from the pop up shop that's been confirmed shared is pink Marvin.

Mr Toad has been confirmed as being shared as a 1500 pc LE so that might be Disney Store possibly.

The countdown is on!!!

I got 2 pops on lock and rolling the dice on the rest. Not sure if B&N in person will let me double up but i'mma try with Tigger and Scareglow.

In the end all I'm really looking forward to are the Freddies from fundays

Back
Top Bottom