FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

It all starts with "ohh, I'm just gonna collect GoT"

Ohh, and if you just started the series, you're in for a wild ride

I'm the opposite. Started watching GoT since ep 1 aired. Just got into Pops a couple years ago. Wish I was on it from the jump. I would've copped every Pop :smh:

I lucked out when someone in here had the plug on a bulk buy. I got most of them sans Ned, Renly, Tywinn and the 6" dragons.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who only recently started on GoT :lol: I'm only on season 2, so that upcoming Pop is more of a spoiler of sorts, but it looks so badass that I pre-ordered it anyway

The farther yall get into GoT, the more Pops yall will want to pick up. Stay away from the black hole, I repeat, stay away from the black hole.

Of the ones I can afford I only want the 6 inch dragons, wedding dany, bloody Jon snow, a white Walker, tyrion Lannister and arya stark. And an iron throne.

haha yeah I think I'm going to avoid most of them just to save myself the trouble. It started with getting an oop on the White Walker Conan from SDCC but other than that, I think I'll be ok.

GoT pop hype is real. I was drunk eBaying a couple weeks ago and now have 3 HT Drogons as a result :rofl: NYCC exclusives are must cops! Also excited to claim my TT rain check from the fiasco last year. Hopefully they got some heat!

I have so many Pops that I accidentally bought a 6" Rhaegal thinking it was the last one to complete the set. I go and dig up the rest of the dragons and it turns out I already had one SMH ‍♂️

Already had the Chase & another standard version on pre-order but decided to pull the trigger on another, the Redrum on the box is too cool
IMG_4484.JPG

GoT damn, just peeped the latest prices for Iron Throne and The Hound pops. What the actual hell?! When did this happen?? I feel like the Throne was like $30 last summer and hound was like $15 TOPS :sick:

Woah the Throne is brackin like that!? Shiiiiii....I'm about to put it back in box! lol

Yeah prices on the Hound are wild. I need to get me a shirtless Mountain and usurper Stannis before they go up.

Sadly GS exclusive Ramsay Bolton ain't got much swag.

And i need a sdcc Night king! ugh

Already had the Chase & another standard version on pre-order but decided to pull the trigger on another, the Redrum on the box is too cool
IMG_4484.JPG

Forgot to do the Gamestop Jig on this but I got a Robot Batman Chase to trade for it.

SW checklist for episode 8, SMH.
21151587_10156576042249863_8059235784524912530_n.jpg

All i want but not necessary, Walgreens guards, flocked Chewie, Kylo Rens, BoxLunch BB9E and Walmart Resistance unit.

WOW Funko gives 0 f....s with this one right here SMH.The biggest middle finger i've seen given ever lol

Not even a repaint just a repackage. This goes to show just how many of these they made. They didn't even change the number!! :sick::smh:

6226_SW_Commander_Phasma_GLAM_1024x1024.jpg jpeg.jpg
4790_firstordersnowtrooper.jpg jpeg (1).jpg
6224_SW_Trooper_red_GLAM_1024x1024.jpg jpeg (2).jpg

I'm glad I grabbed an iron throne on Amazon for like 38 shortly after it released. Should have doubled up:lol:

Back
Top Bottom