FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Finally now just missing my speedy

8233A419-26EF-44FD-B1AC-8142AFA00B81.jpeg
Leprechaun is dope

Sooo my order from HT is still processing but they just charged me through Paypal. Only thing is that it's less than my order total. Ughhhh hopefully they didn't cancel an item.

I made a phone order with them a few days ago and still haven't been charged lol

To be honest I'm thinking that it might get cancelled :lol:

Don't they charge right when you order? Or....

Last edited:
They charged me but then refunded. They still said it’s processing. Not too sure now honestly. They did email me that $10 coupon though.

I've never had issues ordering pops off HT before this yo :lol:

Either that or they were common pops so I wasn't even tripping haha

I'm hoping they come thru on this order tho

USPS hates me

Still no sign of my cereal POPs and I just refunded someone on a bone daddy because it arrived damaged. Praying James Gunn arrives safe and sound

Probably gonna have to resort to buying Lucky and Trix on eBay now.

These little boxes that pops are coming in from Funko Shop are going to be perfect for shipping later! Really like these.

haha yep, they're great, Hot Topic uses them too a lot of the time

seen that theres word that Monopoly might be cancelled? noooooooooooooo
22728733_715207115347870_115438105658395741_n.jpg

anyone knows a good place to sell an entire funko pop collection at once, about 50 exclusive/chase pops

Emailed hot topic about the rest of my order. I have a bad feeling I'm going to miss out on dragonzord, scrooge, and Donald and Goofy. I definitely think they're going to cancel it or say they don't have the stock. I ordered on the 5th

Emailed hot topic about the rest of my order. I have a bad feeling I'm going to miss out on dragonzord, scrooge, and Donald and Goofy. I definitely think they're going to cancel it or say they don't have the stock. I ordered on the 5th
did you call them too? or just email? i called them like 4X, and each rep said it was already packed in the warehouse waiting to be shipped, and it was eventually shipped out. I think as long as they confirm that it's already packed, you should be good. I also ordered on the 5th as well.

Calling might be a better bet maybe.

I feel like the e-mail reps are gonna just say "we are going through some changes in our system which are causing delays.. blah blah.. i will e-mail warehouse to ship blah blah" lol

That's what they told me about my Dragonzord which I also ordered on the 5th.

Back
Top Bottom