FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Made an outstanding trade today IMO. This T-Rex lasted less than 2 days :lol:

T-Rex and Target Owen for flocked Trix Rabbit.

Thrilled with this. The Owen is basically a common (if anyone wants one, I still have an extra which I would sell for 9 bucks plus shipping lol). And had no clue what I was going to do with this massive dinosaur :lol:

dland24 dland24 you’re probably my only hope for a Squints - Wendy Peffercorn pack since the Target’s in my area are trash. Would you mind keeping your eye out next time you’re out and about?

When do exclusives come out. Cuz im in canada for a while longer. They have a hot topic and im sure not many collectors in this town

Yo can anyone with the gitd thor take some detail pics for me. Ima just custom my own with gitd paint

When does it drop cuz im coming back to VA wednesday but ill be back up here in mid july or so. PM me ill gove you their address

I tried to order it online, and you can't. I think they're using some kind of user segmentation.
Everything is greyed out.

Must be in Canada to order it.

Thanks for the help.

Anybody else in Canada want to help if this doesn't fall through?

75C943EC-76F7-48C5-8CFD-589DBCA956C2.jpeg
You’re talking about this one?

Anyone here have a mud trooper star wars solo pop?

I tried to order it online, and you can't. I think they're using some kind of user segmentation.
Everything is greyed out.

Must be in Canada to order it.

Thanks for the help.

Anybody else in Canada want to help if this doesn't fall through?

Its an sdcc so not til july 17th

I have to admit this year has been the most trash SDCC exclusives thus far. Funko has so many opportunities for some legit heat and they dropping the ball.

My updated list since I know where stuff is dropping now

Red Hood
Iron Man Mark I
Running Flash
Flash Chrome Pack
Gold Chrome Vegeta

Running flash might be a problem since I'd have to hit BL then GS after however if they do that hold at store like they did for E3 jawns i should be ok.

Flash Pack i see coming to Funko Shop and Vegeta i'll hve to hit the overseas plugs.

I hope they drop some cooler stuff even with the next few drops.

Back
Top Bottom