FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yea I gotta imagine its the older ones due to people not realizing the value that they had and just discarding the boxes and now they want to sell as if they were new in the box.

Exactly. Most of the people that bought Pops from conventions kept theirs in boxes so they're a bit of a harder sell. The expensive commons and rare ones from like HT and such are $$$$$ because there were tons made. People bought a $10 Pop from the mall, threw the box away, and put it on their desk at work. Now PPG tells them that lil Rocky Balboa or Peter Pan on their desk is worth $150+ and they want to put em in a stack.

OG Disney boxes are worth a ******* fortune.

Man I seen people bidding on the SHIPPING BOX for tony the tiger. :smh: :lol:

I might have to go find mine. I remember seeing it when I was throwing out boxes, but I'm not sure if I threw it away or saved it in case I needed to ship a POP.

alright fellas it's 4:30 p.m. EST. exact and it's TIME
wife is helping me out and the whole process from cutting the names out and putting them in a hat will all be on youtube. I will not announce the winner here until 6p.m. EST

If my wife allows you may be in for a special treat and see a sacrificial burning of a jon snow pop with @calibeebee 's name on the top.

alright fellas it's 4:30 p.m. EST. exact and it's TIME
wife is helping me out and the whole process from cutting the names out and putting them in a hat will all be on youtube. I will not announce the winner here until 6p.m. EST

If my wife allows you may be in for a special treat and see a sacrificial burning of a jon snow pop with @calibeebee 's name on the top.

Save yourself some time...

We all know who the winner is going to be.

Waffle Gawd Check In.

:pimp:

tenor.gif

The wife needs the Monica Turkey target exclusive... Anyone have any info when it's coming out? I dont know anything about these :lol:

Back
Top Bottom