FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Some dude was gonna sell me his Bao for cost+shipping. Prices jumped to $70+ and he said Funko cancelled his order :frown:

FB_IMG_1535125720965.jpg

More Spidey pops coming

well 1 down, 5 more to go to complete the set, still miffed after the damaged Zombie one from earlier this week but at least the seller was decent with the return
IMG_1269.JPG

Im 1 step closer to getting my Joe montana . Dude put me through hoops to get it.
He wanted OCcamy which is 80...
Told him i dont have it and im not about to go trading or looking for it..2 days later a dude local has it. Only wants some of my commons squirrel girl . Kirito and todoroki. Boom he can have em. Meet up trade..
Now i got an occamy...dude with joe montana says hes going on vacation and cant send til tuesday...
Now ive given up these 3 pops and not sure dude even wants this occamy...
This is what makes me angry....
I've never felt the "need" for a pop like i do with this montana.

With all that said tho.. I need a todoroki if anyone got one. If not ill get it off amazon

Man ..dude a month ago was going to charge me 50....i said no.. A week later ge says 65...

Id rather do it this way tho. The 3 pops i gave up today ran me about a cool 30. And meet up so no shipping fee. Its going to cost ke like 8-10 to ship to this dude . so looking at 40 for a montanna not ideal. But i did get rid of 3 commons i was trying to anyway

Thought I give this Chrono Toys Ultra High Roller Plus Mystery Box a try. My order shipped, hoping I get something good and that Hurricane Lane doesn’t destroy my package :rolleyes

I gotta give my 90s early 00s #1 bae of all time pop...
Especially if its her doing the #3 .Christmas song of all time.

1. Silent night temptations
2. Donnie hathaway This christmas
3. Mariah all i want for christmas

List cant be debated... Good day
Debatable my good sir

Where your 3?
You know I bend my knee but..... I don’t even know where to start with Christmas music but that’s really my time to shine. Way too many to try to figure out a top 3, but I’d take anything off of Ray Charles’ Christmas album, Tony Bennett has to be in there, and definitely something by Burl Ives. Ratpack of Dean, Frank and Sammy would be considered and I’d be foolish to omit Bing Crosby.

Oof, is it Christmas music time yet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom