FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

There are a few spots for hard and soft protectors.

7bucksapop has 50 soft for $37.
Chalicecollectibles has 100 soft for $60.
Malkoprotectors has 50 hard stacks for $110.

Called in to ATT to check on my order status since there hadn’t been movement. Rep who i trust slightly said i should be getting my tracking info later today. Let’s see what the day brings

3E775564-547B-40C2-AB7C-6EB2BB7CF9A9.png

Kinda wanna try this but don’t wanna get burned with a Lord Friendzone or somethin like that. They have a $3000 pop? Soooo a headless ned? Seems strange.

Mystery Box Details

Grand Prize Game Of Throne Grail pops!!! Game of throne pops only !!!

Ships out ETA 4/30/19 !!!

Value of Prize Range From $10 - $3000 " 1 pop in the box "

Common , Exclusives , Chase, Grand Prize !!

International orders take longer, please be advise.

#1 Disclaimer

Some pops might have slight wear / on box we do our best to ship out quality pops with the least wear / mint conditions.

# 2 All sales are final , no refunds or returns on mystery boxes

# 3 Top prizes are in this picture, but not all options are displayed in the image.

Fine print: ordering does NOT guarantee a grand prize. Image shown only demonstrates the prizes available that can be won not all of the prizes available Mystery Boxes contain 1 random POPs figure, this is not a guaranteed grand prize. Please be advised there are other possible high value mystery items that could be included within the Mystery Box. Rare Prize are possible but not promised. Customers may receive multiples of the same POP if they purchase more than 1 Mystery Box, although we will try our best to ship different mystery boxes to each consumer. We cannot guarantee special exclusives/chase pops/grand prizes for individual inquiries, range of pops are common, exclusives chase and grails. There will be no refunds or returns on Mystery Box sales. There will be no exchanges of Mystery Boxes or single POPs within them. All Mystery Boxes will be shipped usps, if POP boxes are somehow damaged in transit, we fully recommend filing a claim with the carrier. We will not refund damaged products due to the type of sale this is. All items shipped will be of standard retail quality. no limit on qty . All Sales are Final

Might be worth it. Vale of all the GoT pops is skyrocketing. Even Lord Friendzone is like $38 now. My PPG went up more than $2k in a couple weeks.

I was supposed to cop Headless Ned in person over the winter but dude flaked me. That was like $1300 at the time and even that price went up. Crazy.

Called in to ATT to check on my order status since there hadn’t been movement. Rep who i trust slightly said i should be getting my tracking info later today. Let’s see what the day brings
Any updates for your order? I don't have any movement for my in store pre-order as well.

Visited 4 ATT stores today, all said they sold out within an hour.... and no pre-order through the store will go through.

:smh: :smh:

Desperate need of an ‘oop

Whaddup y’all! Hope everyone is doing well! Haven’t been in here in a minute! Haven’t really kept it with a lot of the releases but I’m in the process of selling off a ton.

Mister Big Shot,
After your FunKo Fan article you forgot about us. Lol how you been brother!?!

Back
Top Bottom