FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Brewers but I'm not the biggest fan of the park. I like the historical ones, Wrigley being my favorite (which is borderline blasphemy to most Brewers fans)

Been to Wrigley a few times. I used to try to hit a different park every summer, but the buddies that used to roll all started having kids, so it knocked them out. This is the first baseball trip I've had in years. :rolleyes

Been to Wrigley a few times. I used to try to hit a different park every summer, but the buddies that used to roll all started having kids, so it knocked them out. This is the first baseball trip I've had in years. :rolleyes
yep, I know how that goes. I got to a point where I stopped waiting for other people's permission to go on those trips and just did them myself. Seen tons of parks out on my own and had a great time.

Looks like I need to track down Mike in store. I'm not paying whatever resell prices for it.
I lied. After calling the few stores near me to ask if they had it in stock (and 2 telling me they don’t discuss pops over the phone), I had to go to eBay.

Discussing Pops over the phone is classified information now? **** is this? The CIA? :lol:

yea i hate that policy. I went to my HT yesterday for Prison Mike and it was sold out. She said that as of that morning, the other HT 30mins away still had them. I called and they wouldnt confirm if they had it. I went after work and it was sold out. Waste of time

B1C867F9-9521-4066-9390-5BB6036BB86B.jpeg
Last hot cash ship to store pickups

that started about a year or so ago, when people were goign wild with releases and goign in buying everything up

something similar happen to me when I was copping the Homer pop from hot topic... I asked how many they got so I didn't waste my time driving there and it sold out..they said they can't discuss how many they got over the phone... meanwhile I called the same exact store a few hours earlier and they told me how many they had... luckily they had plenty when I went there

Anyone interested in the Freddy as bloody Chucky fundays pop or Freddy as Batman surfs up fundays pop? These don’t really fit my collection so I’m thinking of letting them go.
52020C81-4CFC-4DC0-9520-8D479F5B1619.jpeg
46A7103A-2F31-406F-9D5D-EEA6CD11E348.jpeg

I cancelled my pre order for glow in the dark white walker on horse. They delayed it but on top of that i can get the regular one for half the price. Plus where my collection is. Id never see it glow

I don't know if this has been asked before, but you know how there's stockx for shoes?

Is there a platform similar to that for funkos??

I don't know if this has been asked before, but you know how there's stockx for shoes?

Is there a platform similar to that for funkos??

this site has something similar
https://www.covetly.com/

You can put out offers for figures and whatnot. I got a couple of the older SDCC Conan's from them and they had me verify that I received one in pristine condition before releasing the funds to the seller. And for another one that was valued higher, they had the seller ship it to them first to verify condition. They also threw in an extra gamestop Conan because they saw I had bought a couple, they were pretty nice people to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom