Funny how no one is ever talking about the Falcons

napoleon

Banned
roll.gif

Gotta love the home team though.

Bijald thank you for not multiplying your post by 30 and creating another huge left to right scrolling thread.
laugh.gif

Anyways, no one is talking about the Falcons, but no one is really talking about the Saints either. One of these two teams will be in the Superbowl, yet neither are talked about right now.

Bijald thank you for not multiplying your post by 30 and creating another huge left to right scrolling thread.
laugh.gif

Anyways, no one is talking about the Falcons, but no one is really talking about the Saints either. One of these two teams will be in the Superbowl, yet neither are talked about right now.

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

This thread isn't THAT stupid. At least not yet.

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

This thread isn't THAT stupid. At least not yet.

There's really nothing to be said about them, they are sitting pretty with that number one seed, we'll see their worth in the playoffs. Home field or not Philly (see week 6), NO, Chicago or NYG can give them more trouble than the Carolina Panthers do
laugh.gif

There's really nothing to be said about them, they are sitting pretty with that number one seed, we'll see their worth in the playoffs. Home field or not Philly (see week 6), NO, Chicago or NYG can give them more trouble than the Carolina Panthers do
laugh.gif

I just don't believe in what their doin. I think their in the same boat as the Bears. Records can deceive the eyes.

I just don't believe in what their doin. I think their in the same boat as the Bears. Records can deceive the eyes.

Good team? Yes. Super bowl contenders? Not IMO. Out of the 3 non divisional Super bowl contenders they lost to Philly and Pittsburgh. They did beat Baltimore tho. They also have the extreme benefit of playin in the one of the weakest NFC years I've seen in a while. But Whites a top 5 receiver this year and turner is doin what he does best. Not sold on Ryan as an elite quarterback either.

Good team? Yes. Super bowl contenders? Not IMO. Out of the 3 non divisional Super bowl contenders they lost to Philly and Pittsburgh. They did beat Baltimore tho. They also have the extreme benefit of playin in the one of the weakest NFC years I've seen in a while. But Whites a top 5 receiver this year and turner is doin what he does best. Not sold on Ryan as an elite quarterback either.

AirJetPack is doing enough talking the Week in Review threads for every Falcon fan out there.
laugh.gif

AirJetPack is doing enough talking the Week in Review threads for every Falcon fan out there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

So.. are they a good team or not?
laugh.gif
They are good, but they ain't close to getting New England type praise. Their's is legit with the number of contenders they have WHOOPED this year, Falcons not so much

Originally Posted by Napoleon

So.. are they a good team or not?
laugh.gif
They are good, but they ain't close to getting New England type praise. Their's is legit with the number of contenders they have WHOOPED this year, Falcons not so much

Back
Top Bottom