Funny how no one is ever talking about the Falcons

my dad JUST said the same thing. atl might be beating lesser teams, BUT they're killing teams. not squeaking by. and i dunno if they have a browns level loss like we do
30t6p3b.gif

my dad JUST said the same thing. atl might be beating lesser teams, BUT they're killing teams. not squeaking by. and i dunno if they have a browns level loss like we do
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

These dudes STILL get no respect.
Who the %+** cares? Hundreds of teams throughout history have steamrolled through the regular season to be bounced early in the playoffs before they even have had a chance to taste it.

They'll get their respect when they win in January.

Who the %+** cares? Hundreds of teams throughout history have steamrolled through the regular season to be bounced early in the playoffs before they even have had a chance to taste it.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Mannnnnn.... shut the $%#% up with that %$$$
laugh.gif

They're doing the damn thing right now AND as we speak. Get that hate out ya heart son.

Mannnnnn.... shut the $%#% up with that %$$$
laugh.gif

They're doing the damn thing right now AND as we speak. Get that hate out ya heart son.

How am I "hating"? What's so wrong about them earning their respect when they win on a big stage... that's how it should be with every team.

Wins over Seattle don't do it for me. A win over the Saints or Eagles in the post-season, will.

How am I "hating"? What's so wrong about them earning their respect when they win on a big stage... that's how it should be with every team.

Wins over Seattle don't do it for me. A win over the Saints or Eagles in the post-season, will.

So tell me what team you're rooting for. Then once you do that, FORGET your opinion. Since the post-season is all that matters to you.

So tell me what team you're rooting for. Then once you do that, FORGET your opinion. Since the post-season is all that matters to you.

Next week is gonna determine alot.

Because honestly, even after today's +++@!@ showing in B-More, I still think the NFC Championship comes down to Saints/Falcons/Eagles... depending on seeding (sorry, not looking at all that now so I'm not sure) I like Saints over Falcons, Eagles over Falcons, and it's a toss up between Saints/Eagles because both teams have shown polarizing tendencies so far this season.

And before I get jumped on by a few particular Falcons fans, you guys get your props, you beat us at home, you're the top dog right now, you'll probably be the #1 seed.

But we're the defending champs. We proved last year we can win when the pressure's on. And none of the regular season matters once the playoffs start.

Next week is gonna determine alot.

Because honestly, even after today's +++@!@ showing in B-More, I still think the NFC Championship comes down to Saints/Falcons/Eagles... depending on seeding (sorry, not looking at all that now so I'm not sure) I like Saints over Falcons, Eagles over Falcons, and it's a toss up between Saints/Eagles because both teams have shown polarizing tendencies so far this season.

And before I get jumped on by a few particular Falcons fans, you guys get your props, you beat us at home, you're the top dog right now, you'll probably be the #1 seed.

But we're the defending champs. We proved last year we can win when the pressure's on. And none of the regular season matters once the playoffs start.

Back
Top Bottom