Funny how no one is ever talking about the Falcons

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

So, about that...
laugh.gif

knew someone would bump this

That game really was meaningless for Atlanta. I mean they obviously played the game normally but if I was Mike Smith I would of thought about resting people as you lock up homefiield throughout with a win at home against Carolina.

That game really was meaningless for Atlanta. I mean they obviously played the game normally but if I was Mike Smith I would of thought about resting people as you lock up homefiield throughout with a win at home against Carolina.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

i was actually impressed w their defense.  
I was very impressed as well. They got after it, but Brees is just from another world. Most any other quarterbacks would falter under that immense pressure.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

i was actually impressed w their defense.  
I was very impressed as well. They got after it, but Brees is just from another world. Most any other quarterbacks would falter under that immense pressure.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Mike Smith got outcoached, buddy.

Never a good sign with the playoffs on the horizon
I don't know about that.  Two fluke turnovers cost them the game.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by JPZx

These dudes STILL get no respect.
Who the %+** cares? Hundreds of teams throughout history have steamrolled through the regular season to be bounced early in the playoffs before they even have had a chance to taste it.

They'll get their respect when they win in January.
Mannnnnn.... shut the $%#% up with that %$$$
laugh.gif

They're doing the damn thing right now AND as we speak. Get that hate out ya heart son.
laugh.gif
  What the *%@* does that even mean?

Originally Posted by JPZx

These dudes STILL get no respect.
Who the %+** cares? Hundreds of teams throughout history have steamrolled through the regular season to be bounced early in the playoffs before they even have had a chance to taste it.

They'll get their respect when they win in January.
Mannnnnn.... shut the $%#% up with that %$$$
laugh.gif

They're doing the damn thing right now AND as we speak. Get that hate out ya heart son.
laugh.gif
  What the *%@* does that even mean?

Originally Posted by raw120

You're gonna act like the EXACT same pass interference call Jenkins got on Porter wasn't the EXACT same thing that happened to Lance Moore on the series or two prior to that? Same spot, in the endzone and everything. So let's just call that one even, considering ATL fumbled it at the goal line.
Fluke turnovers? How about Brees backhanding them a pick 6?

Face it. They are who we KNEW they were.

Originally Posted by raw120

You're gonna act like the EXACT same pass interference call Jenkins got on Porter wasn't the EXACT same thing that happened to Lance Moore on the series or two prior to that? Same spot, in the endzone and everything. So let's just call that one even, considering ATL fumbled it at the goal line.
Fluke turnovers? How about Brees backhanding them a pick 6?

Face it. They are who we KNEW they were.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by babam11218719

That game really was meaningless for Atlanta. .

Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong.

What the hell are you talking about ?
laugh.gif
How am I wrong?  As far as playoff positioning the game was meaningless.  Atlanta wins against 2-13 Carolina and they have home field throughout. I don't understand what is so hard to understand about that. Yes I guess beating the saints would be a confidence boost but they probably will have to do it again anyway.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by babam11218719

That game really was meaningless for Atlanta. .

Only thing worse than being wrong is being loud and wrong.

What the hell are you talking about ?
laugh.gif
How am I wrong?  As far as playoff positioning the game was meaningless.  Atlanta wins against 2-13 Carolina and they have home field throughout. I don't understand what is so hard to understand about that. Yes I guess beating the saints would be a confidence boost but they probably will have to do it again anyway.

Don't put off what you can do now until next week. Why take the chance of wrapping up home field in the last week of the season when you could have done it this week against the Saints and guarantee rest for your starters against Carolina?

How dumb does that sound?

Don't put off what you can do now until next week. Why take the chance of wrapping up home field in the last week of the season when you could have done it this week against the Saints and guarantee rest for your starters against Carolina?

How dumb does that sound?

I mean I get that point but to sit here and say that was some uber important game for the Falcons is just not true. If the falcons take care of business like they have the whole season against Carolina the game will prove to be meaningless. If they can't beat that sorry Carolina team that I don't think they are legit anyway. To sit here and say that the saints game was terribly important for the falcons would just be an overstatement. For the Saints, yes because they needed to win to guarantee entry into the playoffs and they were playing a good Bucs team next week. I don't even like the Falcons. I am a suffering Carolina Panthers fan. Watching that team all season it is apparent that ATL will not have to expend much energy to beat that team.

Back
Top Bottom