Fusion 5's Big Saturday 4/19

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

Grabbed the blue ones today. Straight fire. 2 down one to go and I hate that the only place I can get the red ones is at foot locker. Hopefully eastbay is gonna have em....anyone know?

pics?

those are a disgrace.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jphizz07

Airportchy....you are an official hypebeast....ur probably gonna b first in line for the wack Oly 6's and the 6 Rings Shoe...hype kills dude

Its not hype just passion. I live in the sticks and have no influences, none of ya'll like em and that makes me like em even more. No one I know likesthem or is even getting them. So if anything I'm anti-hype, I dont line up for anything esp nothing that I can just grab whenever, especially early. I dolike the olympic 6's and will have em soon. The six rings I'd have to see in person. If I personally like it, then I buy it. It's easy. No hype, Noworries.

I saw the Black/Blue/Red Fusion 5s in the new slam, and they looked lovely. Will most likely cop, and it doesn't help that I'm a sucker for anything inPistons colors.

mad.gif
not a fan..... easy pass....
way too many variant.....
and they also look variant in my op..

Airportchy....you are an official hypebeast....ur probably gonna b first in line for the wack Oly 6's and the 6 Rings Shoe...hype kills dude

Its not hype just passion. I live in the sticks and have no influences, none of ya'll like em and that makes me like em even more. No one I know likes them or is even getting them. So if anything I'm anti-hype, I dont line up for anything esp nothing that I can just grab whenever, especially early. I do like the olympic 6's and will have em soon. The six rings I'd have to see in person. If I personally like it, then I buy it. It's easy. No hype, No worries.
So you're passionate about fusions and hybrids? Hmmm....

You have the internet, therefore you can be influenced.

Ever wondered why nobody else like them? Think about it, there's a reason.

So you like them (I'll give you the part you said "even") because "we" don't like them.

Ever wondered why nobody you know is getting them? Think about it, there's a reason.

If you like em that's cool, but the way you explained it shows basis for not being able to make your own decisions.

Originally Posted by abernja

Its not hype just passion. I live in the sticks and have no influences, none of ya'll like em and that makes me like em even more. No one I know likes them or is even getting them. So if anything I'm anti-hype, I dont line up for anything esp nothing that I can just grab whenever, especially early. I do like the olympic 6's and will have em soon. The six rings I'd have to see in person. If I personally like it, then I buy it. It's easy. No hype, No worries.
So you're passionate about fusions and hybrids? Hmmm....

You have the internet, therefore you can be influenced.

Ever wondered why nobody else like them? Think about it, there's a reason.

So you like them (I'll give you the part you said "even") because "we" don't like them.

Ever wondered why nobody you know is getting them? Think about it, there's a reason.

If you like em that's cool, but the way you explained it shows basis for not being able to make your own decisions.

To each his own big homie. I see it I like it I buy it...EZ. I didn't start this thread to argue about what I like or not just wanted opinions on therelease. Could care less if they are fusions/hybrids/numbered, whatever if its hot to me I buy it period

I guess when I post on here I need to explain myself every time, so that there are no misconceptions for heads like you.

How am I influenced by the internet? To me its a reference guide as to what is coming out and their pics/release dates to make my buying decisions. I come onhere to see what ya'll think and as you can see has no affect on me. I buy what I like.

^ dude made some sence outta that. Jus cause this is NT, doesnt mean u gotta like all the OG's, all bulls colorways, or only cop I- XX3. u buy what u like.its not about hype. jus buy what u like. if u like those 6 rings or olympics 6's then cop em. its all about your own opinion and what you like. if the dudethinks the kicks are fire, thats his opinion.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Who in the world would buy all three pair of fusions?

me thats who i already have the lifestyles and the black/blues' s

yes i am a ho for jordan brand

the black/red 5's are a true footlocker "ONLY" release

This will be the first time in years I am getting a jordan shoe on the official release date since no small stores have this colorway

I got the 2/21 package yesterday
Yo 160...thx for the heads up on the footlocker only info....

Yo that mug shot of Melo is funny..right after his DWI
embarassed.gif
...thatcat should hire someone to drive his +%% around...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Who in the world would buy all three pair of fusions?

me thats who i already have the lifestyles and the black/blues' s

yes i am a ho for jordan brand

the black/red 5's are a true footlocker "ONLY" release

This will be the first time in years I am getting a jordan shoe on the official release date since no small stores have this colorway

I got the 2/21 package yesterday
Yo 160...thx for the heads up on the footlocker only info....

Yo that mug shot of Melo is funny..right after his DWI
embarassed.gif
...that cat should hire someone to drive his +%% around...
laugh.gif

no problem glad i could help

I'm waiting for the OG color AJF5 (fire red) and that will be my only AJF5...if it weren't for the CDP and the QS I MIGHT be interested in theblk/blue/red, but I'm in the twilight of "active" collecting and therefore I have to be careful where the coins go outside of the CDP...Barrons1s? Got to have them!!! CG Spizikes? Gotta have them!!! Variant looking Fusions not even in an OG colorway AND $160??? I WILL DEFER...
grin.gif

i saw many store in nyc already selling it, such as active...well, i am not gonna be one of the customer tho

Im confused as to what color is comming out. is it
jordan-5-fusion-blk-rd-rd.jpg

and
aj-5-fusion-blk-blue-rd.jpg

Or is it another color? Id buy both of these. Any help will greatly be appreciated.

Originally Posted by spydertbl

i saw many store in nyc already selling it, such as active...well, i am not gonna be one of the customer tho
right the lifestyles and the black/blue

the black/red's are for tomorrow only at footlocker

These fusions kicks are Grade F Terrible

If you like this CRAP, you can use your money the way you want to. Its not gonna concern me that you look like a clown when you try and match the fit withthese kicks.

March and April have saved me money. Also I plan on passing on the 2/21 Countdown Pack cause the 2's are weak and the 21's look like Fakes to me.

Am I the only one waiting for them to go on sale???? They red and the blues are hot when they drop in price. Won't deff be getting them 4 retail and if imiss out ohhh well.

good lookin' out on the Foot Locker only release of the blk/red's. im not a big fan of AF1's but im kinda feelin' those. im gonna try them onfirst before i make my final decision though!

They really aren't comfortable but they are cool.

As far as all of the hate for these shoes I just don't understand it. People can buy whatever they want.

If its grade f crap why even come into the thread? You made your mind up about them before you even came in here so why do it? People that actually like theshoe want info and not hate. Go ahead and flame me but i don't care. The jordan fourm has been crap for a while now...and it doesn't seem to be gettingany better any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom