Fusion XI's? Say what??

Honestly I would be mad as hell if I saw anybody rocking AFJ XI's. Leave it to JB to mess up probably the most popular shoe in it's lineup. Wish I hada job at a shoe store so I could tell people not to buy this crap. Rather spend $400 on so Columbia's then $5 on some fusions.

sick.gif

as if nike n jb don't make enuf money, their tryin to flood us with all this crap

LOL!! I love it! I hope these come out instead of the Jams. I'm tired of them killing my grails with cheap material.

The saddest part about all of this is that, as much as we all hate fusions, these will sell like crazy. The general public loves fusions and I know they'regonna be all over these.

Sadest part is that even though these are fake. The actual pair that JB will release is more than likely going to be almost identical.

Originally Posted by shrewd03

this is wayy too much for us to handle. this is sure straight garbage. please jb dont waste ur time dropping this. no one's gonna copp them foreal!

my fellow nt'er, this one (xi fusion) will outsell them all period! patent leather on a af1 body with jordan inclinations! not hard math to do! itwon't just be a hood favorite, it will be in close running with the ix fusion as best sig shoe ever killed!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ima cop every single pair there is for these fusions then copseconds and after i cop those ima cop more and more and more. damn these are soooo fire, i have to get as many as possible.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
i love the way this shoe flows.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
they should have released these instead of theoriginals!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damn, too bad they had this tinker guy working on shoes back then. is he firedyet?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
he must have created some seriously nasty shoes back then because theseshoes here are flames
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
. when i walk down the road in these they are going to set streets on fire!multiple must cops!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just kidding these suck hard poop and balls
roll.gif

roll.gif
manslayer wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ima cop every single pair there is for these fusions then cop seconds and after i cop those ima cop more and more and more. damn these are soooo fire, i have to get as many as possible.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
i love the way this shoe flows.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
they should have released these instead of the originals!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damn, too bad they had this tinker guy working on shoes back then. is he fired yet?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
he must have created some seriously nasty shoes back then because these shoes here are flames
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
. when i walk down the road in these they are going to set streets on fire! multiple must cops!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just kidding these suck hard poop and balls
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SiG21

People gona be like

when they see me in em

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING SINGLE GIF EVER POSTED NO JOKE

but yo, is the dude with the sole swap playin, cuz thats just so ******ed, I was at a loss for words for a whole minute!

Back
Top Bottom