Fusions..whats your opinion?

I actually like a select few because they look good on my feet, and keep me from rocking the og shoe. I own the Playoff12 Fusion (copped for $108 shipped), andplan on purchasing the Cement3 Fusion, hopefully with a discount as well.

Originally Posted by yeerp

t_6616.jpg
roll.gif

CLASSIC!!!

I'm not a HUGE fan of the Fusions...I have the AJF12 "Playoff" and plan to cop the AJF5 "OG fire red" cuz those are based off of OGcolors...the others look very variant and I refuse especially for the inflated price of $160 (retail plus tax in my state)...bottom line like someone abovesaid...BAD FOR PURISTS, GOOD FOR BUSINESS, END OF STORY

I do very much appreciate the Spizikes on the other hand...
grin.gif

the idea of fusing two of nikes biggest branches is off the chain
as for the shoes i really dont mess wit em too much
the blk/red/cement fusion 3s are dope though

Both black and white Fusion 12's are pretty nice. Though I think the best Fusions so far are the black/blue 5's and then the red ones. Extremely nicelooking shoe; I think they did a pretty damn good job mixing the two sneakers. But I still find the price way too high and I find the sneakers extremely heavy.

Awwwfuuulllll, just give us more Vs, XIIs, IIIs, and maybe XXs and leave the Air Force One to what it always was

not a fan of fusions specially fusion Vs but i seen a pic of fusion Vs that resemble fire red Vs and they look alright, if you take off the stupid strap offthe fusion Vs they look more like Vs that AF1 hence, not that bad but i still wouldnt cop

i see all the NON- shoe heads; like people who need shoes cop them.

But as far as myself and a few i know....weakest izsh ever put together. (pun intended)

fusions are str8 up WACK for the most part, but they are selling probably better than expected so obviously that will make JB do MORE and MORe garbage likethis in the near future.

Nike started it with all this hybrid sh*t!

I got jumped all over the ''fusions big saturday'' post for saying they suck so im going to keep it simple.
If you like them, YOU like them.
But to me if you take an air force one, add bad colorways, and throw a ''23'' or elephant print on the side........ITS NOT A JORDAN. The factthat they even call them jordan and charge $160 is amazing. If they would have just released them in a normal AF1 box and charged $85, it wouldnt have been sobad. Just like the jordan INSPIRED dunks.

MAYBE ITS JUST ME.
laugh.gif

I have the playoff 12 Fusion & use them for beaters. I might get them wht fusion 3's but it ends after that. IMO any other fusion sucks ...

& naw, they arent considered J's to me either.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I like them and most of the non shoe buying public off this message board does also.
Co-sign. Some of them have been very nice (blk/red V's, Playoff 12's and Blk/blue V's) But some have been super ugly. The blk/cement 3fusions are very nice and I can't wait to get them.

I know some people hate them and thats fine. I just don't understand why some people complain about people buying them. Its cool that you don't likethem, but don't talk about me if want to buy a pair. Don't call me a hypebeast because I like the way a pair of shoes look.

kinda want the plaid ones cause they look different, probably won't wear them if I get them though...........other than that I don't really care forthem (any type of fusion shoe), presonally I don't like the idea. Just cause the plaid ones look different makes me want them.

Back
Top Bottom