Fusions..whats your opinion?

real colorways fusions are cool w/ me b/c i can keep the real one's fresh if and when i get them i.e. AJF V fire red AJF III white + black cement

i think that the concept of the fusion is a great idea and that execution is the important thing... the only ones that were done right so far to me are the 12sand MAYBE the 5s.. but the 3s and 20s are trash.......

i got the black/red Vs and white/grey XIIs. I like em, i wear em. Dont care if other's dont.

real colorways fusions are cool w/ me b/c i can keep the real one's fresh if and when i get them i.e. AJF V fire red AJF III white + black cement

hes saying he only likes the fusions in original jordan colorway and will use them as a substitute rather than wearing Vs and IIIs that he has in the samecolorway

The ones that are based on OG colorways are great and the first two V fusions were nice too...other than that
sick.gif

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

I got jumped all over the ''fusions big saturday'' post for saying they suck so im going to keep it simple.
If you like them, YOU like them.
But to me if you take an air force one, add bad colorways, and throw a ''23'' or elephant print on the side........ITS NOT A JORDAN. The fact that they even call them jordan and charge $160 is amazing. If they would have just released them in a normal AF1 box and charged $85, it wouldnt have been so bad. Just like the jordan INSPIRED dunks.

MAYBE ITS JUST ME.
laugh.gif
I agree.
I got jumped on in that thread but I was just expressing my opinion on these kicks

i have the blue and black fusion 5's i think they look hot...the 12's was mad ugly and the 3's look alright we will see what happens...

Hate forces, but like the fusions so far. Grey Nurses and Green beans being copped this weekend.

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

I got jumped all over the ''fusions big saturday'' post for saying they suck so im going to keep it simple.
But to me if you take an air force one, add bad colorways, and throw a ''23'' or elephant print on the side........ITS NOT A JORDAN. The fact that they even call them jordan and charge $160 is amazing. If they would have just released them in a normal AF1 box and charged $85, it wouldnt have been so bad. Just like the jordan INSPIRED dunks.

MAYBE ITS JUST ME.
laugh.gif
I agree.
I got jumped on in that thread but I was just expressing my opinion on these kicks
The reason why yall got jumped on is you expressed your opinion 3 or 4 times....and most fo what was said is they are ugly and yall are stupid forbuying the ect ect. If you say it once we got your point. No need to express it 2 or 3 times in the same thread.

the bright plaids were the only ones i would ever cop

anyway, af1s are ugly for the most part, and putting the most ugly part of the air force with the most ugly part of any jordan was brilliant

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

MAYBE ITS JUST ME.
laugh.gif
I agree.
The reason why yall got jumped on is you expressed your opinion 3 or 4 times....and most fo what was said is they are ugly and yall are stupid for buying the ect ect. If you say it once we got your point. No need to express it 2 or 3 times in the same thread.

Whats the difference if someone says 3-4 times that they dont really like something, or you say 50 times that you do?
this post reads ''whats your opinion''. So Im giving mine. And now your back with a response?! Its niketalk, we have nothing if we dont haveopinions.
And my man, if you are going to call me out: get your facts and quotes straight. never did I say anyone was stupid!

The only pair I like are the Playoff XII's. Unfortuntely $150 is way too steep for shoe that, I think, is pretty much just a black/white AF1.

Back
Top Bottom