Future Air Yeezy releases

hype is still high, but my hypebeast friend is selling his now

I'm hoping next year I'll find some black/pinks for 450 or less

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Can anyone tell me how to spot fake yeezys .Im meeting a guy tomorrow to buy the black & pinks.
A fake would have....
-Skinny oval laces
-Size Label on the box is on the side where it has the nike sportswear logo
-Y print is spread apart to far

i'm having a tough time finding a pair of zens size 9...just my luck that the dude above already sold his before i saw the thread. oh well.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'm having a tough time finding a pair of zens size 9...just my luck that the dude above already sold his before i saw the thread. oh well.
My dude, I hit you up like 20 times asking if you wanted them. You never answered.
laugh.gif

my fault. i mostly lurk niketalk and half the time i'm not signed in (it signs me out automatically every so often).

Yeezy hype sure has died down dramatically. my first post here in the Yeezy thread :]

I just got a pair of net/net's.

here's a few pictures.

quick question to the people who wear their yeezys..

do your soles still glow in the dark? I've probably worn my pair 5-6 times.

^Yup. Worn mine several times and they still glow 90% as bright as a fresh pair. Clean off the dirt of course.
smile.gif

gdiemaster wrote:
Yeezy hype sure has died down dramatically. my first post here in the Yeezy thread :]

alien.gif

here's a few pictures.

��
how much did you pay for those

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Whats poppin Niketalk! I wanna copp me some Yeezys bu tdont know how they fit. I wear a sz13. Can someone help me out.

get your wallet ready.....they dont play fair when it comes to size 13

yea ive come to learn that too...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

-Tyler

Same here. I need the tan pair in a 10.5/10 and I'm good.

People need to realize that these will get harder and harder to find.... And they ain't retroing anytime soon.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Same here. I need the tan pair in a 10.5/10 and I'm good.

People need to realize that these will get harder and harder to find.... And they ain't retroing anytime soon.
grin.gif
Black pairs are a lot harder to find now
mad.gif

haven't been in here much but the orignal Yeezy threads were hilarious...they fit a half size up, they glow no matter how many times you wear them..and thequality was the greatest thing Nike has put out in forever.

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

here's a few pictures.
aw hell no. and you called me a hypebeast! hahahhha
roll.gif

Finally got my ZEN in, had to post some pics, these r nice, well made shoe.
ay2.jpg

ay5.jpg

oh ya, doesn't glow this much, i had set my DSL to 3-4 seconds, so it kind looks crazy bright.
then both NET and ZEN
ay3.jpg

Glow NET
ay4.jpg

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Finally got my ZEN in, had to post some pics, these r nice, well made shoe.
ay2.jpg

ay5.jpg

oh ya, doesn't glow this much, i had set my DSL to 3-4 seconds, so it kind looks crazy bright.
then both NET and ZEN
ay3.jpg

Glow NET
ay4.jpg

Nice pics.
pimp.gif

So I think hype has died down a lil and im thinkin of making my move on them. But I see fakes have gotten a lil better. Are there are guides for fake vs realout there?

i've got doubles of every colorway, all size 12's... glad i do too because i still love these shoes, and don't see that ever changing... i waswalking by a mirror in the mall the other day and got so sprung just off the way these look on my feet.

and the nets and zens still put off a lovely smell, after sitting out on my display shelf for months now... i'm guessing it's the leather, cuz theblack & pinks don't smell like that.

Back
Top Bottom