Future Air Yeezy releases

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Tans seem to go for about 450-500 now (ds)

Black pink's are still the same though (600)
frown.gif

And the wait continues...
i havent seen any my size (9.5) for 600
i may have pull the trigger on a pair for 700

frown.gif

I agree with you on the price of the Tans. But I've checked Ebay on occasion the last few weeks and there's nothing on Ebay other than fakes for theblack & pinks. Other than that, 600 is waaaayyy too low for that colorway. Try about 750 and up at this point.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Does any one find it really strange that you NEVER see Kanye in his Yeezy's?? He is regularly photo'd in his Louie's but its literally been months since we seen him in Yeezy's....At first I thought maybe the deal that he signed was for both creation and endorsement for a certain period of time..but he's been out in Timbs and J's but no Yeezy's.....Maybe this might be it for Yeezy's or maybe he does have an exclusivity clause with LV until the end of the year (current rumor floating around) then new Yeezy hype will begin in January/Febuary....we'll see kids....well see..

you would think so, but I dont. it reminds me of Jay-z never wearing those s.carters. I dont even think he wears rocawear. and I think we've only seenKanye in Pastelle 2-3 times tops

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

frown.gif

I agree with you on the price of the Tans. But I've checked Ebay on occasion the last few weeks and there's nothing on Ebay other than fakes for the black & pinks. Other than that, 600 is waaaayyy too low for that colorway. Try about 750 and up at this point.
grin.gif

I sold my vnds blk.pinks for 550 (vnds)

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

frown.gif

I agree with you on the price of the Tans. But I've checked Ebay on occasion the last few weeks and there's nothing on Ebay other than fakes for the black & pinks. Other than that, 600 is waaaayyy too low for that colorway. Try about 750 and up at this point.
grin.gif

550 for vnds is about right. But I was referring to ds pairs going that much.

If yall noticed, the black/pink yeezy's have some good fakes out there. Watch out.

I really want the black pink's for 450 or less....that should be a long time from now

If yall noticed, the black/pink yeezy's have some good fakes out there. Watch out.

I really want the black pink's for 450 or less....that should be a long time from now
450 for the black/pinks is going to be extremely tough from here on out. good luck.

well i have a sz. 10.5 blk/pink that i dont want anymore wore them a few time but they dont look good on me. let me know if ur interested

yeah im trying to find some Blk/Pinks for about 600

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

frown.gif

grin.gif

thanks again dude. had to rock them asap.

3980967148_cda45769d8.jpg

3980964554_19ef95bc34.jpg

later

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

You dudes are some cheap reasonable mfs.
laugh.gif

Accepting the price sets the price. If everyone is willing to pay less the price points will in turn follow.

Originally Posted by never wear them

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

frown.gif

grin.gif

thanks again dude. had to rock them asap.

3980967148_cda45769d8.jpg

3980964554_19ef95bc34.jpg

later

homer-drool.gif

Originally Posted by djcj23

kicksonmyfeet wrote:

osyrhiz wrote:

what was the smallest size in the YEEZY's?

zen grey: I think sz. 6.5
black/pinks: size 6
tans: size 7

I thought all releases were size 7, but I could be wrong

nope I know the tans I never seen a smaller size than a 7, but I've seen a size 6 in the black & pinks, & size 6.5 in the zen greys.

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Originally Posted by djcj23

kicksonmyfeet wrote:

osyrhiz wrote:

what was the smallest size in the YEEZY's?

zen grey: I think sz. 6.5
black/pinks: size 6
tans: size 7

I thought all releases were size 7, but I could be wrong

nope I know the tans I never seen a smaller size than a 7, but I've seen a size 6 in the black & pinks, & size 6.5 in the zen greys.

all made it to a size 6 but the tand cause my sister owns a size 6 and 6.5 in both blk/pinks and Zen greys but tans for some reson olnly came down to a 7 beenhunting for months for her but seems that they only made down to a 7 not cool NIKE !

Back
Top Bottom