Future fathers of NT....are y'all gonna let this rock in your house?

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

pimp.gif

i feel bad for ya ol dudes

girls in highschool AND MIDDLE school arent what they used to be

happy.gif
just wait until you get a lil older. you gon be terrified by that fact

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

pimp.gif

i feel bad for ya ol dudes

girls in highschool AND MIDDLE school arent what they used to be

happy.gif
just wait until you get a lil older. you gon be terrified by that fact
Damn, his friends are telling him stories about girls
eek.gif

And he's still not smashing.....

do people actually find this attractive?

no way are dudes like'n this....
laugh.gif

don't know if anyone posted this, but you just looked at a 10 year old's thong. GRAAAAAADE 5 MAYYYYNE!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I'm saying with the amount of sick pedo's in this world today....thats just scary.
I bet some weirdo saw it too and exploded in his drawers right on the spot

guilty
embarassed.gif

Yes. Dudes on NT think it's ok for 13yr old girls to be sending naked pics over their cell phone to their boyfriends and other classmates and having sex atbecause it builds character and believe that if they tried to stop them from doing anything, they'd just do it worse so hands off parenting is the way togo. Do whatever you want Haily.

Originally Posted by retrorod45

Kids are growing up to fast.smh
damn right they are...you hear little 5th and 6th grade kids talkin bout gettin neck. When i was in 5th grade I was still playin with powerrangers n pokemon cards.

Her wearing a thong isnt your business at all. If you have a problem as a parent, the correct thing to do would be to inform her parents. Good luck tellingthem you "seen" their daughter wearing a thong though....

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Yes. Dudes on NT think it's ok for 13yr old girls to be sending naked pics over their cell phone to their boyfriends and other classmates and having sex at because it builds character and believe that if they tried to stop them from doing anything, they'd just do it worse so hands off parenting is the way to go. Do whatever you want Haily.
Did you finally tell the girls parents?
But anyways, Im adopting !**% the luck of the draw. I aint taking any chances with getting a girl.

^ Nah. I thought he was going to be in the hospital longer than he was, and he had already gotten his phone back before I got around to it.

i don't want any girls ... w/ that being said

its interesting how many of us nt'ers mess w/ wild broads ... recalls the craziest thing a girl has ever said to u thread

anyways ... there is no way in hell everyone here w/ a daughter is gonna have em on smash ...
smh.gif

still ... 10 / 11 wearing thongs
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom