FX' Fargo Sunday 10PM ET : Season 4 Episode 8 "The Nadir" Starring Chris Rock 11/08/20

I forgot to mention my boy DJ Qualls. Was hyped when I saw him too.

Probably just a cameo but I'd like to see him again if there's a s4.

I was like "who the hell is that guy, he looks so familiar!"

Please don't kill Nikki!  

And DJ Qualls!  I've seen him in so many random shows that I got confused as to whether I've seen him before on Fargo! 

And that dumbace cop!  I wanna beat him with a potato masher.  :smh:
Am I the only one thinking of a Lester Nygard connection? Dude is identical to him >D

"I like coconut cream pie. With chocolate flakes on top" I will never not love this woman. :wow:

Last edited:
I know the theme of each season is idiots in over their head, but damn there are some idiots on this season. It's almost frustrating to watch. This goofy new chief. Is he on the take? How is he so stupid?

Chief part of Vargas squad? :nerd:

I think so. There's no other way. Too many coincidences. An assassin that gets the cameras to shut off momentarily, the bus... >D? Him ignoring every damn thing. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

I know the theme of each season is idiots in over their head, but damn there are some idiots on this season. It's almost frustrating to watch. This goofy new chief. Is he on the take? How is he so stupid?
Yeah, I want to say he has to be getting paid off by somebody.

If not for a 2010 chief he seems like a weird throwback to the 50s where women are in over their heads idiots and any idea they have are worthless.

I was like "who the hell is that guy, he looks so familiar!"

Please don't kill Nikki!  

And DJ Qualls!  I've seen him in so many random shows that I got confused as to whether I've seen him before on Fargo! 

And that dumbace cop!  I wanna beat him with a potato masher.  :smh:
Am I the only one thinking of a Lester Nygard connection? Dude is identical to him >D
To DJ Quall's character? :lol: That would be too much.

Last edited:
Chances that a new chief and the villain show up to town at the same time? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
eli gotta die 
mean.gif

and the hitman in the jail was from s01? 
nerd.gif

rothstein is just comedy 
laugh.gif

Watching S1 cot damn Lester is an evil piece of ****. Son framed his own family for a murder he did.

Man, I still haven't been able to watch S1. Netflix needs to grab it up.

Finally watched last week's episode.

Story is advancing at least. Still not super drawn in, but I don't really watch many shows during this time of year so makes for a time filler.

Might be my least favorite season. It's finally picking up, but it never really pulled me in and got me hooked the way the first two seasons did.

There's potential, but I don't think I care about the characters enough to be invested.

It was kind of over for me after Raymond got killed.

I didn't even watch all of the last episode until last night, and it was on in the background still.

And some of y'all was questioning greatness :smh:

This ain't no true detective

This was a wild crazy ep.

Thought deaf dude was gonna die for a sec the way they did the sneak attacks but my boy DJ Qualms with barely any lines caught that mean decaptiation. Until he called her a birch I was beginning to think he was a mute.

That bowling alley scene really had me. Like Noah was waiting for the return of Twin Peaks as well :lol:

**** like that doesn't just happen.

Then this idiot Sy :lol: It was more thannobvious to me he was being poisoned just off the insistence.

Emmit confessing :lol: :smh:

Bowling alley scene got me.. I kept expecting a shoe to drop.. then I just figured just appreciate it instead of over thinking it

Like I thought dude might be their higher boss and was toying with them until he offed all of them

Yeah, a wild episode... the forest scene was great... but then that bowling alley... 
laugh.gif

And so I guess Helga is the wife of that guy being interrogated in the 1st episode?   Who Yuri killed?

Back
Top Bottom