FX' Fargo Sunday 10PM ET : Season 4 Episode 8 "The Nadir" Starring Chris Rock 11/08/20

Who the hell is this guy?

Episode started like a film. They need to do a no commercial special one day.

Gotta say I've grown to like and really appreciate what Varga brings as an antagonist.

Dude is like a creepy swarmy inescapable black smog.

I laughed him off when I thought he was trying to be intimidating but that's actually not what he's trying to be. He already has command of a situation so he's just telling you how its going down while bull ********.

This has a chance at the 1st season for me..

Neither is touches the 2nd season.. but I'm really enjoying how this is coming together the last couple of weeks

I'm going watch all 3 in a row once this is done

The finale has been set up... Swango and Wrench FTW!  

And you gotta love Varga as the villain... so brilliant with the serial killer plan and equally creepy sitting in the bathroom eating that ice cream.

On a sidenote, he's also in Wonder Woman! 

can't wait for the finale. especially with a show that is slower paced, i really savor each episode when i don't binge watch.

as it stands, i would probably still rate it season 1 > season 2 > season 3
not taking away anything from any of the seasons because they're all fantastic (unless season 3 finale fizzes out).

Ready for the finale. Really enjoyed the slow build. The Varga character has been fantastic.

Did anyone else think the two female cops had strong lesbian vibes? That scene at the bar was intense in the weirdest way.

I didn't expect Nikki to be the heroine of this season. Surprised the hell outta me.

Did anyone else think the two female cops had strong lesbian vibes? That scene at the bar was intense in the weirdest way.

I didn't expect Nikki to be the heroine of this season. Surprised the hell outta me.

Yeah, definitely when Lopez mentions she's ovulating and how they were using KY or if she "had to look at that thing in the eye, one more time." and then gloria talks about her ex leaving her for his boyfriend. Felt like they connected during that convo.

:lol: I kinda wish we got more backstory on Nikki, she came out of left field, but I love it. For the past 3-4 episodes I've been saying she's gonna die.

Yeah seems like she's not really into her husband (or maybe men in general) and Nora cop had hers leave her for a man, so that connection might pop off.

Love how Nikki a criminal is the heroine in this season. The mr wrench tag team is the cherry on top

Yea they were a lil close for that convo prior to the hug.. then you got her telling the story of her husband.. plus the haircut.. plus the whole female cop thing

Was a little disappointed the deaf brother didn't off dude.. seemed like the logical move

Back
Top Bottom