FX' Fargo Sunday 10PM ET : Season 4 Episode 8 "The Nadir" Starring Chris Rock 11/08/20

so who is the guy the cop met on the plane?

why did he show up in a random bowling alley?

why did he help MEW?

what happened to the russian guy in the bowling alley?

how long has sy been in hospital?

were they going to kill emmett now that he signed "the papers"?

this season really is running on fumes, like maybe on paper it sounded good, MEW and nora, but this season is so boring 
mean.gif

this last ep really felt like filler

and who is the mute with MEW?

so who is the guy the cop met on the plane? Dunno yet.

why did he show up in a random bowling alley?  Dunno yet.

why did he help MEW? Dunno yet.

what happened to the russian guy in the bowling alley? According to Emmett, he said "Your man never came back..."   Maybe that "message" from the Ray Wise character messed him up.

how long has sy been in hospital?  Roughly 3 months.

were they going to kill emmett now that he signed "the papers"?  Dunno, but I think they still need Emmett as a front man for their business.

this season really is running on fumes, like maybe on paper it sounded good, MEW and nora, but this season is so boring 
mean.gif
.  This season's been more of a slow-burn, but I've enjoyed it.

this last ep really felt like filler.  IMO, it was more of a build-up to the final showdown. Turning points for Emmett (turning himself in) and MEW probably now wanting revenge.

and who is the mute with MEW? Mr. Wrench from Season 1. 

This season's been more of a slow-burn, but I've enjoyed it.
same as me. i'm enjoying this season very much. if the pacing is too slow for you, maybe you're better off watching something like hardcore henry or perhaps take some ritalin.

Great episode. Anyone else think the man at the bar is Death?

Pretty sure Yuri got sent to hell where he could see victims of his crimes.

Is Mr. Wrench a guardian angel to Nikki? This season has heavy biblical undertones. The feuding brothers, Satan (Varga), greed, gluttony, lust (Stussy no. 2), obviously murder, etc. Anyone able to piece it all together yet?

I have zero issue with the slow burn. I've really enjoyed this season.
Same but to be clear, this season is not better than the first 2 seasons and I can get ppl saying the series isn't ending as strong as possible.

FYI, for ppl who don't know. Noah is most likely not going to be doing a Fargo s4 and according to the FX exec that means the series is ending barring the Coen Bros. stepping in.

Basically Noah hasn't be inspired with new ideas for s4 so hes not gonna do one. Focus on Legion s2 and a new show. Just forewarning yall.

Hopefully this season ends super strong though.

Last edited:
Its not cuz of ratings or budget.

It comes down to Noah not having a new fresh idea/wanting to end it here or at least that's how the exec made it sound from talks with Noah.

It could easily become one of those series where when he does feel inspired they put another season in to production of that makes ya feel any better/hopeful.

season 3 has been different than the other two but just as enjoyable than the other two for me. i actually loved the hollywood episode. i'm hoping for a strong ending and really, really looking forward to season 2 of legion.

this season feels the least fargo ish

outside of rothsteins accent 

i dont even think anyone has said "okay then" this season 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom