FX' Fargo Sunday 10PM ET : Season 4 Episode 8 "The Nadir" Starring Chris Rock 11/08/20

Finally watched the finale.

I really haven't gotten emotionally invested in this season at any point. I watched out of obligation more than anything else. That opening in episode 1 started the fall for me.

The whole season was about stamps and freaking parking lots.

I'm not a big fan of Ewan McGregor. Couldn't unsee Remus Lupin for V.M. Vargas.

Glad it's over. I'm sure it appealed to some, but if a S4 happens I doubt I'm watching. This season dragged so bad for me and I didn't care about any of the characters.

I didn't like the finale at all. Yeah...if they're running out of ideas to make it GREAT, it might be best to hang this show up

Isn't that quintessential Fargo though?
Pretty much.

1st and 3rd seasons are about regular guys getting caught up in that criminal element. Then it spiraling.

2nd season had the period piece angle going for it so it had more leeway but even then that also involved a chick who was pretty normal going off the deep end bringing her husband along and getting deeply involved in the criminal underworld.

I felt the same way, :smh:. I was rooting for her to make it out after handling everyone. She really loved Ray's dimwitted ***. Look at everything she did because he was killed. Her talents were always there, she just didn't have the motivation to go that extra mile.

I didn't like the finale at all. Yeah...if they're running out of ideas to make it GREAT, it might be best to hang this show up

Running out of ideas? I thought they were all true stories, :lol:

Last edited:
Fargo’ Season 4 Expected to Air in 2019

A fourth season of “Fargo” could air in 2019, FX Networks CEO John Landgraf said Friday during his presentation at the Television Critics Association winter press tour.

Landgraf said that he has spoken with series creator Noah Hawley and that Hawley has an idea for a new installment of the critically-acclaimed show. But given Hawley’s busy schedule, which includes working on a Doctor Doom movie, the new season would likely not air until next year.

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/far...-fx-1202654498/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Season 3 not being the last one 8)

Fargo’ Season 4 Expected to Air in 2019

A fourth season of “Fargo” could air in 2019, FX Networks CEO John Landgraf said Friday during his presentation at the Television Critics Association winter press tour.

Landgraf said that he has spoken with series creator Noah Hawley and that Hawley has an idea for a new installment of the critically-acclaimed show. But given Hawley’s busy schedule, which includes working on a Doctor Doom movie, the new season would likely not air until next year.

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/far...-fx-1202654498/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Season 3 not being the last one 8)
That Dr. Doom movie is not happening :lol:

Forgot to post in here, but I just finished watching S1 for the first time a couple days ago and it was great.

Forgot to post in here, but I just finished watching S1 for the first time a couple days ago and it was great.
Season 2 and 3 were great too. A lot of people like the first season but season 3 my personal favorite.

I think a lot of people prefer season 1 because it's heavily influenced by the movie. Myself included. Season 2 was excellent too. Haven't seen season 3 yet. Can't find it anywhere and the stream quality has been pretty lousy.

Season 2 and 3 were great too. A lot of people like the first season but season 3 my personal favorite.
Yeah I’ve watched 2 and 3. Think 2 is my favorite. My girl recently got Hulu for Hamdmaids Tale so I was able to finally watch S1 on that since it wasn’t on demand or Netflix.

I gotta rewatch season 3. Wasn’t actively watching it. More passively.

I was locked in on 1 & 2 though. Loved how 2 tied into 1....and the themes and supernatural **** was dope.

And just like that another classic season of Fargo.

Premise sounds so absurd that I just know it'll be great :pimp: :lol: Plus adding in Rock

Back
Top Bottom