FX' Fargo Sunday 10PM ET : Season 4 Episode 8 "The Nadir" Starring Chris Rock 11/08/20

We don't know yet... Emmett (I think it was him) said that he just disappeared... 

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Rankings:

1. Lorne Malvo

2. Hanzee

3. Mr. Wrench

4. Kitchen Brother with the red coat

5. Kitchen Brother with the black coat (killed by Hanzee)

5. Meemo (could be higher depending on what happens to him in the finale)

6. Yuri

7. Mr. Numbers

8. DJ Qualls character and The Undertaker (tied) 
laugh.gif

Will post mine in a moment but the undertaker was WASHED!!!! When they said his name and said he was comin for Mitch I was hyped then this dude got murked upon arriving :smh:

Rankings:

1. Lorne Malvo
2. Hanzee

3. Mr. Wrench
4. Kitchen Brother with the red coat
5. Kitchen Brother with the black coat (killed by Hanzee)
5. Meemo (could be higher depending on what happens to him in the finale)
6. Yuri
7. Mr. Numbers

8. DJ Qualls character and The Undertaker (tied) :lol:  
No Varga? Or is this strictly hitmen list? No mitch? :smh:

Last edited:
Varga changed his name to Daniel Rand :rofl: :rofl: ;rollin

Interesting finale the way they went about it with no pay offs completely for the good guys or bad guys.

I'm wondering how Varha even got away :lol: Had me almost thinking dude had side supernatural power.

MEW going out the way she did. Remembered the words but they really weren't for Emmit.

That cop was so dumb.

The timseskip made me laugh. Noah giving no ***** :lol: Even made Gloria am agent of Homeland security just to bring back in Varga all to have that unclear open ended conclusion.

Bringing in the deaf guy to kill ÷Emmot after it looks like he found a W was messed up. Reminded me of the end of The Departed. Scorsese is all like oh yeah let me have Marky Mark kill Damon in some hospital shoe covers.

Carrie was looking so good 5 years later.:evil:

Wrench got his.. and seems like Gloria moved up and on in the world

I wonder what Nikki had planned if she made it out considering she didn't take the money or at least only took two stacks

And completely agree on ole girl looking better with hair at the end.. went to her imdb and saw she was in the playboy club :wow:

Last edited:
Primarily lost and Prometheus

Greatness was there for both.. so much build up, only to lead to incredible frustration

Then you add in his involvement in Cowboys & aliens, Star Trek into darkness, tomorrowland and world war z

Everything I've seen he has been involved in, at the very least has left me a little disappointed

Nikki... nooooo... but how dead-center was that shot?!  But at the same time, some poor cop also died.  And they just had to add an "Ok then" in there... [emoji]128517[/emoji]

And who tipped Varga off?!  That was enough to make me think that he'll just walk out.

Mr. Wrench was able to take town all those  goons?!  

I missed the Daniel Rand reference... who's he?

And no, I've never tried a fried Snickers bar. 

Nor have I seen Gone Girl and The Leftovers. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom