FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

This ***** Earn man :smh:

That last game of Pingen-Pong tshslsh
23569106-B046-417F-8A0F-5918A6356E7D.png

Am I the only one who thinks Earn ain't really trippin? This ***** on his last dollars, trying to figure out a career & a way to make it & shorty over here talking bout she wants more of a relationship & more time. Earn seemed pretty serious about things staying the way they are & not committing to a relationship. Sometimes you just gotta chalk up the L & keep **** moving.

I've seen to many dudes jump in relationships just for the sake of keeping a chick & ******* it all up anyway because they KNEW that ain't what they wanted & entered it anyway. This *****

How can you ROB yourself? Ern’s on his way to having nothing
Yea the way I see it, "Robbin Season" definitely has multiple meanings. Earn is "robbin" himself a real chance to be with ol girl, acting like he doesn't want a relationship. His pride is getting in the way, since I'm sure he wants to be doing better in life. Feeling inadequate is a hard thing to get over when you at a certain point...

The "Love and Basketball" reference was funny

Am I the only one who thinks Earn ain't really trippin? This ***** on his last dollars, trying to figure out a career & a way to make it & shorty over here talking bout she wants more of a relationship & more time. Earn seemed pretty serious about things staying the way they are & not committing to a relationship. Sometimes you just gotta chalk up the L & keep **** moving.

I've seen to many dudes jump in relationships just for the sake of keeping a chick & ****ing it all up anyway because they KNEW that ain't what they wanted & entered it anyway. This *****

Facts.

Honestly....I’m not even mad at Earn. She laid out what SHE wants. He told her he’s cool and fine with what they have. It doesn’t work for her, but it’s works for him. Dude kinda seemed at peace with it. If both of them want something different...why try to force the issue? That’s the kind of grey area that’s real life that I actually dug about this episode. What Van wants is perfectly reasonable. What Earn wants is as well. Problem is, his BM won’t be the one to give him that....but some other woman will.

A few things can happen. Van could be the one that got away. Or she could be the Earn dodged a relationship he wasn’t ready for or wanted at the time.

Facts.

Honestly....I’m not even mad at Earn. She laid out what SHE wants. He told her he’s cool and fine with what they have. It doesn’t work for her, but it’s works for him. Dude kinda seemed at peace with it. If both of them want something different...why try to force the issue? That’s the kind of grey area that’s real life that I actually dug about this episode. What Van wants is perfectly reasonable. What Earn wants is as well. Problem is, his BM won’t be the one to give him that....but some other woman will.

A few things can happen. Van could be the one that got away. Or she could be the Earn dodged a relationship he wasn’t ready for or wanted at the time.

Word neither one is really in the wrong, they clearly got love for eachother but they want different things in life. & quite frankly both of them are at a crossroad in life. Both unemployed, both trying to figure out their next moves. It's hard for either one to not be selfish in that situation.

On a whole other note, kind crazy that Van's friend is messing with dude from season one who casually let the ***** fly with Earn. He pops up this episode with a chick who clearly has issues with her own blackness. Plus dude & his wife casually throwing in how they own (paperboys?) publishing.

Middle of a russian festival celebrating their culture & making all the bank off of black culture

Last edited:
That opener is a callback to when Ern and Darius were talking about robbin season.

Everyone must eat. Or be eaten

So far, Ern doin' both:

Got the money for the dogs, got hustled by Tracy.
Got a check in the mail, got hustled by everybody.
Got the yambs, lost the yambs

To be fair to Ern, Van taking him to some family and friends German (holiday?) party after he took that L with his $100 bill bouncing like a check as he tried to stunt all night wasn't the best idea.

Plus it wasn't even Oktoberfest or anything.

When Van was talking to Kurt Bartender and Earn was being a *****, I was like bruh you're serving her up to German Chad on a platter. Would have been grimey if she smashed the bartender. He may pop up in later episodes methinks. Also is the girl her friend or her sister?

I had to check the credits to see who wrote it and then read a couple of recaps to get a different perspective.
First time I felt uncomfortable with how irresponsible Earn is.
I was definitely judging him, this episode.

Back
Top Bottom