FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I didn’t like how Van made Earn play that game and didn’t tell him anything about it. At all. Earn putting the balls in the hug and people acting like he did some incredible feat.

Hmmmm...

Y’all capping way too hard for Earn. It’s pretty evident that Van is part German. This wasn’t some event she just found on Yelp to go try something different so the Get Out comparison is a reach. She was trying to expose ole boy to her culture.

Nah I'm on the "Ern can't get out his own way" side, but that was some Get Out like **** at first :lol:

And her culture is racist :lol:

We see how they got her friend trained and f'ed up in the head. Ern is a goofy dude for going. I woulda told her straight up I ain't going to that ****. I ain't going to no party or celebration where I'm one of a few black people.

Reactions: wr
And her culture is racist :lol:

We see how they got her friend trained and f'ed up in the head. Ern is a goofy dude for going. I woulda told her straight up I ain't going to that ****. I ain't going to no party or celebration where I'm one of a few black people.

No YALL would’ve been some of the few black people. Together.

Thats why they separating, or so it seems at the moment. ****** can’t even sacrifice their comfort zone for their women, but want a relationship to work.

He was nose deep in that thang that morning, but at the party he was too cool for her. :smh:

Y’all capping way too hard for Earn. It’s pretty evident that Van is part German. This wasn’t some event she just found on Yelp to go try something different so the Get Out comparison is a reach. She was trying to expose ole boy to her culture.

agreed. I thought last weeks episode was pretty good. Relationships are give and take. Can't just be all about one person and their dreams and goals and what they feel comfortable with. Dude wasn't even trying.

I don't get how y'all are saying he was too cool at the party. Son was awkward and uncomfortable the whole time. Not the same as being too cool for her.

I would argue Van was acting too cool for him. Trying to son him. Not giving earn yhe heads up on how to play the game. Speaking German and giggling with that bartender in his face. That's wild disrespectful.
If I was talking Spanish to a bartender and my girl only speaks English of course I'm gonna get some heat from my lady. But thats that double standard i guess.

She knew them Earn/Paperboi checks.
IMG_20180324_101926.jpg

I don't get how y'all are saying he was too cool at the party. Son was awkward and uncomfortable the whole time. Not the same as being too cool for her.

I would argue Van was acting too cool for him. Trying to son him. Not giving earn yhe heads up on how to play the game. Speaking German and giggling with that bartender in his face. That's wild disrespectful.
If I was talking Spanish to a bartender and my girl only speaks English of course I'm gonna get some heat from my lady. But thats that double standard i guess.

Naw, I definitely would’ve been pissed over the game. Tbh, I’ve dated Hispanic women before and handle it just like Earn. You let it go to an extent to not be an ***, but then you feeling like they’re going too deep and you start hearing words you do know but don’t really know the context, it’s like, “Alright, alright you’re here with me, remember?”

Still tho, Earn could’ve loosened up a little bit. Especially, when Van called herself the Serena Williams of the event. She wanted her time to stunt just like Earn at the strip club. She rode with him on his, why can’t he?

No YALL would’ve been some of the few black people. Together.

Thats why they separating, or so it seems at the moment. ****** can’t even sacrifice their comfort zone for their women, but want a relationship to work.

He was nose deep in that thang that morning, but at the party he was too cool for her. :smh:

So you gotta go to a place where white folks are staring at you, touching your face and just being weird to make your relationship work? :lol:

Nah. That's beyond "stepping out your comfort zone".

This pic strange as **** :lol:

That is the literal definition of “stepping out of your comfort zone”. People touch each other faces all the time. It’s just something YOU find uncomfortable. **** if you were there looking for the white women, you would’ve known who to get at.

Idk if you this fam, but white folks staring at you N-E way. If you ain’t catch it by now, you wasn’t gonna catch it there.(The characters didn’t see it, just the audience)

Oohhh...all I heard was “don’t you look so cu...”. I thought Earn was just not cool with that like we tend to be.

Van told him beforehand not get offended because there would be a white person in blackface dressed as a Moor...

She was commenting on how good a makeup job she thought it was.

Last edited:
"People touch each other faces all the time"

You can't be serious :lol: :smh:

Van told him beforehand not get offended because there would be a white person in blackface dressed as a Moor...

Yeah, again she know these people are on some weirdo racist stuff but she was like "oh just deal with it, go along".

Nah, I'm cool.

Episode did hit me in the feels though cuz I'm currently there. I like our arrangement and do love her tho we don't have too much in common, she wants more, and just found out she's pregnant. Life.

No one could deny that place was backwards , uncomfortable and odd

issue was on how he flip on Van like he did :sick: :lol: :smh: you a grown man dog

Convo with the Radio DJ idk what Van want from me does she want me to be the type who's in to this stuff etc

Van asking to go dance or W/E he goes fine if i *** have to like always then the money pay the bills line

Insecure & Lame moves

Also sending a we need talk text without having nothing to really say :rofl: Earn

One thing too that's wild irritating with NT is everything needs to be one way or the other. If you realize the faults in either side you're "caping" depending on who the person saying that most closely relates to, when the whole point of this show is life doesn't happen like that.

All I’m saying is how do you go to some white people **** and not expect white **** to happen?

Back
Top Bottom