FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Well . . . this episode definitely hit home...

Too many feels.:ohwell:
The sad thing is dude saw what went down with alligator man and yet he is still allowing his ego to get the best of him

Message.gif

Facts.

Honestly....I’m not even mad at Earn. She laid out what SHE wants. He told her he’s cool and fine with what they have. It doesn’t work for her, but it’s works for him. Dude kinda seemed at peace with it. If both of them want something different...why try to force the issue? That’s the kind of grey area that’s real life that I actually dug about this episode. What Van wants is perfectly reasonable. What Earn wants is as well. Problem is, his BM won’t be the one to give him that....but some other woman will.

A few things can happen. Van could be the one that got away. Or she could be the Earn dodged a relationship he wasn’t ready for or wanted at the time.

I didn't have a problem with Ern [shrug]

If Van didn't look good, nobody would have a problem with what he did. He's the average dude with a baby momma who doesn't want commitment.

If Van didn't look good, nobody would have a problem with what he did. He's the average dude with a baby momma who doesn't want commitment.

Same dude that was all in his feelings about her dating other dudes last season

Ern just didn’t want to be around white folks in short shorts. He went into their baecation hating the idea of what they were going to do before they even got there. He could’ve put on a brave face and had some fun for his girl but he wanted to have an attitudethe entire time.

Ya, mad confusing dudes was happy last season when fam ain't wanna spend a nite but walk miles on end to a storage unit to protect his 'ego'

Always seemed like $$ made her do it. Broad seems to like him more now that he got a check. Like she said tho they work when they 'have to' work, especially since the broad aint working.

Lol @ Earn thinking she enjoyed the strip club

I'm guessing this is under the guise of Earn having broads and/or being out here cuz she literally only asked for commitment

Episode hit close to home. Bout this time last year I was with a half white chick. Took me to Scarborough Fair and I felt just like Earn did the entire episode.

He choosing his career over trying to be something he's not with Van. All her friends are h0s that settling and low key seem kinda jealous of Van and get organic relationship. I sensed a little salt with the Oreo girl talking about how Van chose black. Deep down sremed like there was some regret. Like Van had a black family and that fornsome reason put them on different levels because she went the white way.

Earn is the odd man out. He's a non hood black dude that's not necessarily a part of the white world either. He falls between the cracks of both worlds not being accepted by either.

In s1 when paper boy was talking with Earn's dad he told him that earn is determined to do whatever he puts his mind to he just does it in his own way.

Last edited:
Y’all haven’t been there yet

Facts. I'm in almost the exact type of situation with this girl I'm with right now and it was maaad uncomfortable watching it with her. She would look at me after certain things Van would say and I was SHOOK. lmao smh

All her friends are h0s that settling and low key seem kinda jealous of Van and get organic relationship. I sensed a little salt with the Oreo girl talking about how Van chose black. Deep down sremed like there was some regret. Like Van had a black family and that fornsome reason put them on different levels because she went the white way.
So I'm guessing being condescending and naive comes off jealous?

Earn reminds me of my boy who stays taking L’s

It’s got to a point that I feel like he enjoys to struggle

Noticing a team Earn crowd no matter what lately :lol:

First it was Al is being a bad cousin talk like Earn couldn't do better as a manger for his only act and family

Now with his relationship with Van :lol:

Dude has to lose everything to finally wash his face

It’s funny how the tables turn in their relationship from season 1.

I think every relationship does this. We need our parents more than they need us, the tables turn as they age, relationships with friends and lovers.

We always want to be the ones with the upper hand but real men realize that isn’t ththe case for the duration of a relationship.

Back
Top Bottom