FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Watchin the 3rd episode now. Darius dressed like JJ this episode 
laugh.gif

On episode 4......

They had a real chance to use Bankroll PJ (a talented young real Atlanta kid).....and squandered it :smh:.

As my deleted (idk why or how) post said....this show is just ok. Y'all overrating it.

Last edited:
On episode 4......

They had a real chance to use Bankroll PJ (a talented young real Atlanta kid).....and squandered it :smh:.

As my deleted (idk why or how) post said....this show is just ok. Y'all overrating it.
You dont have to like it bro, stop watching it. Simple.

Showed my young ___ Kodak some love :pimp:

That conversation about gun names, followed by Quavo pulling out "Percy" later on :lol:

Henndawg putting son onto one of his go-to spots to take his joints to while riding shotgun in one of his joint's cars :rofl:

That waitress running their check up, and Earn being on speaker saying all that on speakerphone after asking to borrow the $20 had me dying.

Last edited:
This showing is winning. So much real life. I've had that art vs career discussion one too many times in the past.

Last edited:
That speech is what some of us battle with; trying to obtain your dreams but yet have responsibilities and obligations such as kids.

Reality vs. Dreams :lol:

"That's some ********, Earn!"

Earn tryna get a kids meal scene had me dying :lol: The struggle is real.

Might be a bullet in the cereal.

Paper Boi and Darius' convo about daddy and papi usage :lol:

The dude hustling parking spots at the restaurant

The comedy is gold.

Side note: Paper Boi played the principal's ex-husband on Vice Principals

Last edited:

That stare down after got me

Then the handcuffs on the suitcase.. Then that whole phone call when earn needed that 20.. Then him going off on the waitress

It's hard to pick wich episodes have the funniest scens cuz theres at least 3-4 relatable/hilarious scenes.

That restaurant scene tho, especially when dude ran in to tell him his car was gettin towed :lol:

If you want to support but cheap af

Not everyone is someone who buys TV shows, and that's fine. I'm typically not. But if you want to show a little monetary support and are looking to buy it, I thought it would be good to let you know the season is available for half-price on the Google Play store for the month of September. But you have to use this coupon.
If you click the link below, a screen will come up with all of the shows that are half-price, one of which is Atlanta. You can buy episodes or the full season. New episodes are uploaded the day after they air. (Episode 3 is available now and it's 3:20am for me.) The listed price is $16.99 for SD and $22.99 for HD
US: https://play.google.com/store?code=FALLTVUS50
Mexico: https://play.google.com/store?code=FALLTVAMERICA50
Canada: https://play.google.com/store?code=FALLTVCA50
UK (EU?): https://play.google.com/store?code=FALLTVTV50
If there's a problem it will say so after you click the link. To see the new price you have to choose SD or HD, then it will ask you to confirm, and it will show the coupon giving you half price. Some people have said these don't work for them, but as far as I can tell there's no rhyme or reason why not.
In case you're wondering, found these from the /r/googleplaydeals and /r/efreebies. I would've posted the face episode 1 was free a couple of days ago, but I didn't know this sub existed. Sorry about that.

That stare down after got me

Then the handcuffs on the suitcase.. Then that whole phone call when earn needed that 20.. Then him going off on the waitress

Bruh, the waitress had me hot b. A good waitress picks up on the vibe of the party and she should've known Earn's pockets was strugglin :lol:

Shorty had the audacity to ignore homie's request for the check and say she's just gon go get the dessert menu :smh:

His girl got me, she knows dude's money problems then going pull "it's market price, so you know it's fresh"

:\

:smh:

When his friend was giving him the restaurant suggestions while in the car with the chick :lol:

Don't remember the exact quote but he said something like "Girl I can't believe you were listening to my conversation. You're too much."

When Quavo said "We can solve that" all menacingly regarding the suitcase full of cash and in the next scene he's like "We'll just take the cash and you can keep the briefcase" had me cracking up :lol:

"Yo, I know you was not just listening to my conversation. Girl, you are something else." :lol: :lol: :lol:

When Quavo said "We can solve that" all menacingly regarding the suitcase full of cash and in the next scene he's like "We'll just take the cash and you can keep the briefcase" had me cracking up :lol:

They just subverting tropes. In any other show, that speech Ern gives would have ended with Van coming out and hugging him but not here :rofl:.

Back
Top Bottom