FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

They just subverting tropes. In any other show, that speech Ern gives would have ended with Van coming out and hugging him but not here
roll.gif

"I'd like to report a debit card stolen..."

3 episodes in and this is hands down the best show on TV. The writing and subtleties are brilliant.

laugh.gif
when dude with lightsaber came in the resturaunt to tell the man his car was being towed
My favorite little moment from the episode.

That and when Paper Boi hung up on Earn during the meeting and jumped off the phone with him.

Son, his girls and the waitress both made my blood boil [emoji]128514[/emoji] Who she think she is? Knowing damb well mans is tight on dough.

"I'd like to report a debit card stolen..."

3 episodes in and this is hands down the best show on TV. The writing and subtleties are brilliant.

This that and those.

When dude was riding in the car with his girl, that was clearly a shot and the disproportionated male female ratio in ATL.

When he was in jail and the crazy dude came in...

That **** hit me so hard because i KNOW how mental health is dealt with in this country.

Glover: he's in here every week? Why don't y'all get him help?

:frown:

Glover clearly is hitting his creative stride with this show.

Nah 30min is cool.

When dudes was in Jail and ol boy been talking **** about his homie he ain't seen in 15yrs getting him in trouble like he wasn't eem there.

Next thing you know dude turned around.... I was rolling on the floor literally.

Appreciate the writing. Its been a great season so far. Like Im really proud of Donald for putting on for the culture and even though the themes arent brand new, the way its being told isnt so stereotypical. The dry delivery of the humor is refreshing.

This show is brilliant.

Been to ATL for work for the past 4 years and definitely can relate to some of the people/places.

Darius is hilarious

Great comedy writing and they still cover social issues too e.g. mental illness and the lack of government assistance.

Gonna push this show to all the people I know, but most might not get it because they don't know much about the cultural aspect.

Back
Top Bottom