FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

All these basic *** people need to go make their own show.
giphy (12).gif

The Bibby episode is one of the funniest.

But the show was headed in this direction…especially with the Teddy Perkins episode.

This season seems to be a response to BLM, anti wokeness, racism, cultural appropriation, etc.

What is he referring to that people are saying

Self fulfilling prophecy (if you peep the episode descriptions on Hulu/your TV guide) of people kinda already seeing/complaining that they’re being really blatant with the themes and messages about racism this season

Whether or not every episode is hilarious or lsugh out loud funny, it's clear it's exactly what Glover and his team want to create, and that's dope.

Add on the real subjects they touch on, social commentary, surrealism, it's funny and great quality on the surface and deep and thoughtful elsewhere.

I need to rewatch but I yelled laugh when Paper Boi got asked about trees and it was a literal tree.

It seemed like they knew she left the party

and then she ghost Earn when he tried to call her

Van seems really at a odd state. It's like Earn got his stuff together and she's regressed.
I think Earn paid for Van’s ticket and she just using the opportunity to do some soul searching in Europe. She’s not even really with them. Probably going to be her own subplot. I still think Van and Darius is still on the table.

I knew that ***** was Travis Scott. When them folks left the table, thought the episode was about to get really dark. I can do without Van this season. She doesn't feel needed imo. Her character is just weird at this point.

I knew that ***** was Travis Scott. When them folks left the table, thought the episode was about to get really dark. I can do without Van this season. She doesn't feel needed imo. Her character is just weird at this point.

Yea she's acting really weird and adds nothing to the story at this point.

I thought it was gonna get dark too but nah the guy was just robbing Alfred lol

Thought dude was finna walk back out in a Catwoman outfit or some bull****. Paperboy got off easy lol

After getting past the first episode of the new season I see it settles back into the Atlanta show of old thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom