FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

yeah darius doesn't contribute anything. paperboi enables that behavior though.
got to give him a job if he's gonna be on tour with you.

yeah darius doesn't contribute anything. paperboi enables that behavior though.
got to give him a job if he's gonna be on tour with you.

the part that got me was before the performance when Darius wanted to go explore the venue

paperboi got left alone and he was trying get earn to stay and talk with him and earn clearly had shh to do.. but Darius just dipped

I assumed THAT was the role Darius was going fit out of things.. and if anyone was going make sure paperboi was straight after getting high, assumed it would be Darius

Darius was acting out of character with the money last episode. But A telling scene is when He does tell Al that “he loves him very much” before they trip out.

Some time ago he told a story on how he wanted to kill any black man he saw after he was told by a friend of his that she was raped by a black man.

Fool revealed this info while promoting his new movie. :smh:

I know his agent wanted to end that interview and destroy the recording once he started telling that story.

Who knows? But why would that make y’all assume she ****ed Darius of all ppl?
That was the episode where he scooped her up from the airport and they was hanging all day, so ppl trying put that together

I just thought it was jet lag/time difference and she was just awake still sippin needed more ice :lol:

Back
Top Bottom