FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I don't think they hooked up but if they did it was just a random one night stand.

Not like they're gonna have them be together.

I don't think they hooked up but if they did it was just a random one night stand.

Not like they're gonna have them be together.

yeeeeah Im not seeing it either. Ive been wrong about **** on tv shows before of course but I highly doubt Van and Darius is/was a thing.

Darius been catching a lot of flack last couple of pages, but I ultimately think he cares about Earn, Van, and Paperboi and wouldnt pull nothin like that.

Damn yall turned on Darius. :lol:

NGL, I was driving the Darius smashed Van bus, but after the last episode, I don’t think so. I think Darius is legit. From what I seen Darius was always around, it’s not like he only shows up a certain times. Besides, what is Darius’ title? And how much is he getting paid for it? :lol: I feel like the scene with Darius not paying was to sow the seed of doubt in our mind, the veiwer. Before that, we had bo reason to doubt his loyalty to PB. Without that, the Lorraine thing would’ve been a lot more obvious.

Is Darius the errand boy? Is Darius the weed carrier? Is Darius the hypeman like Gata? Does Darius help with the creative process?

Darius is just there...like a parasite...

He does seem pure of heart. Besides the Earn/Van thing, the show hasn't really gotten deep into the romantic endeavors of the crew.

yea darius is his boy.. but darius aloof as hell and seems to be on his own journey and along for the ride

1652198107334.gif

I was thinking that.
On one hand, the hesitation in answering makes me think he lied.

On the other hand, I think if he really did give Al his masters, they reestablished that Earn does has Al’s back but Darius is the one he should check for even getting him into that situation.

Y’all think Earn was lying about the masters?
No and I think its ***** up people think that. That inability to let things go and move on. :smh: That whole episode was about Al unwarranted insecurities. You really think they’re gonna get Liam Neeson to apologize to black folks, then in the same episode have a brother **** over his own(skin and kin)? C’mon man.

Yea earn is legit good at the job, I don’t think he lied

Just think he got caught off guard given everything that happened

Considering dude found him in an alley and that other episode, probably was prepared to answer where dude’s phone was

Back
Top Bottom