FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Soundtrack for the ep was dope.

As for the ep itself, well you want to live in seclusion, might get hurt in seclusion. Also might die in seclusion. **** that farm life. Safe farm :rofl:

Also why he frying bacon in oil? OD

Series finale a Darius joint? :nerd:

Last edited:
Late but the Goofy movie episode was outstanding. Glover and co are just talented man, bottom line. I've said it before but I'm glad he got to just do whatever he's wanted and this show has shown his creativity and talent. Episode was awesome

Paperboi hasn't done anything handy/resourceful the entire show now he's fixing tractors :lol:

That hog would have done him DIRTY

:rofl: I found this episode hilarious from beginning to end.

London from the Southside :lol:

Sup. What's upppppppppp. Having to use the bathroom at Rainbow. :rofl:

Did you guys check out the hot towels they were mad random. I think I saw a Church's Chicken one.

It was cool to see Freddy aka Cree Summer and Kevin from Flatbush. I took from that he was dead, because it mentioned him being sick.

It was cool to see Freddy aka Cree Summer and Kevin from Flatbush. I took from that he was dead, because it mentioned him being sick.
Yeah, along with their parents. Darius' journey of grief and using deprivation pods as therapy was really well done. The super hard tone shift from remembering his brother to the deprivation pod employee saying Darius was under for "thirty minooooooooooo" was insane. Had me on the edge of tears for multiple reasons :lol:

Loved the series, the finale, everything. Gonna miss this one a lot.

Bowtie’s speech about his restaurant vs Popeyes was a metaphor for Atlanta vs other shows that cater to Black people but aren’t really made by Black people. A Soul food/Japanese fusion is Donald teaming up with Hiro to make the show. At least that’s how I interpreted it.
Good catch, episode had messages on every level.

The pink Maserati was random as hell

Maybe I need to rewatch but I thought darius was an orphan? One of the kids from the crazy white lady episode

Maybe I need to rewatch but I thought darius was an orphan? One of the kids from the crazy white lady episode

I took this episode as meaning his family was dead.

Like when he asked Kev how's mom and dad, but it was really to himself, because he wouldn't have even been able to hear him in the kitchen with the jollof.

I took this episode as meaning his family was dead.

Like when he asked Kev how's mom and dad, but it was really to himself, because he wouldn't have even been able to hear him in the kitchen with the jollof.
I took that scene to mean he alienated himself from his family maybe because the brother was sick. But your rendition makes sense but then again not because him and his brother looked like teenagers in the pic on the dresser. And he was clearly younger as an orphan

Back
Top Bottom