FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

YO! The folks on Reddit don't miss anything...

The date on Van's phone when she gets the notification for the drug test is 9/25. When Darius was flipping the dog, Earn was going to get paid in September. In addition, he offered to take his daughter out to eat. Dude got paid!

That's a good catch. I was listening to a podcast that reviews damn near every tv show every week and they mentioned how this show isn't hung up on time and the next time we see Van they might not even address her losing her job and Ern taking over the finances.

IDK, either that's the case or they slipped up and that's when they filmed the episode and you how the internet autocorrects time and date

The date on Van's phone when she gets the notification for the drug test is 9/25. When Darius was flipping the dog, Earn was going to get paid in September. In addition, he offered to take his daughter out to eat. Dude got paid!

That's a good catch. I was listening to a podcast that reviews damn near every tv show every week and they mentioned how this show isn't hung up on time and the next time we see Van they might not even address her losing her job and Ern taking over the finances.

IDK, either that's the case or they slipped up and that's when they filmed the episode and you how the internet autocorrects time and date

As smart as this show's writing is, I 100% believe that it's deliberate.

Not to mention, that for the brief time that Earn was in the episode, he had a bit of pep in his step. Almost like he had some $ in his pocket. Going from broke to having cash will do that to ya.

Last edited:

As smart as this show's writing is, I 100% believe that it's deliberate.

Not to mention, that for the brief time that Earn was in the episode, he had a bit of pep in his step. Almost like he had some $ in his pocket. Going from broke to having cash will do that to ya.
j

Touche. 3 things will do that for ya, havin some cash, gettin some cutty, and a fresh cut :lol:

van is dusty AF...dont know what yall see in her?
ABG

This is dusty to you??? This is way more appreciated than the typical IG looking instathot

Zazie+Beetz+2016+Summer+TCA+Tour+Day+14+deQgFX40SMHl.jpg

Last edited:
Eh, I don't think van is that great. Sometimes she looks ok but then there are other scenes, the dinner scene last ep for example where he jaw looked big af. Plus she ain't got no body

Last edited:
where did all your laughing emoticons go?

and lmao @ pearland  

not taking that 288 to square up with a child in his feels

i talk about some chick you don't know, you try taking personal shots,  and you ready to fight...but not a simp.. ok fam. you got it. 

Last edited:
Has anyone ever actually fought over Niketalk?

I remember back in the 11 thread they was suppose to throw down at the trainstation

Back
Top Bottom