Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
when i went to cop crimsons today the HOH and footaction said they didnt know when the galaxy rookies coming in but they always say that for every release.

one dude told me they gonna release them with the KDs but who knows.

^^yeah how about that europe info is it legit??went to my hoh here in greece today and the employee told me he doesnt have an idea,just that he heard about sometime later in september...:smh:

Would it be possible for them not to even announce the release? Is there a possibility that will just how up in stores (HOH)??

talked to an employee at a local store, coming out nxt week is what he told me and no its not a hoh exclusive, check all stores that got galaxy foam for these

would have been dope if the pods glowed in the dark also....but these are a must cop for me i already have the glow in the dark pearls and adding these mean i can sole swap the bottoms and have a fully glowing in the dark sneaker

talked to an employee at a local store, coming out nxt week is what he told me and no its not a hoh exclusive, check all stores that got galaxy foam for these

well they pulled the galaxy foam release here in orlando so what that means for us?

^^lol...god all i want is for the greek hoh to get them,cause over here in greece we dont get the good ones...*&^%$$%^&&^%^& :smh: :smh: :smh:

all i can suggest is find a mom and pop shop that doesnt charge toooooooooo much over retail, easier said than done if my spot is successful than ill have finally found one

would have been dope if the pods glowed in the dark also....but these are a must cop for me i already have the glow in the dark pearls and adding these mean i can sole swap the bottoms and have a fully glowing in the dark sneaker

que?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:

6a00d8341c506253ef015437fae935970c-600wi

damn so far no update on these, i hope they arent pushed back another week

oh, ok. i have gitd rookies, but the way he referenced them i had no idea what he was talking about.

that said, he's talking about putting gitd soles on the galaxy rookies?? i guess it sounds cool in theory, but i'm not so sure that will come out the way ur hoping.

Back
Top Bottom