Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
yeah its probably not this weekend first weekend in a while with no major releases :D

yeah its probably not this weekend first weekend in a while with no major releases
happy.gif
them penny v red eagle drop this weekend

i want these, but i already have so many pairs of rookies that i never wear, mostly due to comfort. :smh:

i want these, but i already have so many pairs of rookies that i never wear, mostly due to comfort. :smh:

Just throw in a nice set of insoles and you'll be straight man...

My white pair formed a massive lump on the inside of the left shoe near the big toe. Its a buldge in the Foamposite material.

They have been worn only 3 times and now they're totally unwearable.

Just throw in a nice set of insoles and you'll be straight man...
My white pair formed a massive lump on the inside of the left shoe near the big toe. Its a buldge in the Foamposite material.
They have been worn only 3 times and now they're totally unwearable.

can we see a pic?

I don't know anyone planning to get these or anyone who wants them, I hope that helps me get a pair but if not I'll get a tattoo

can we see a pic?

Its literally on the interior of the shoe...

You put the shoe on and its like a bubble pressing on my big toe and it makes it unbearable to wear...

Its like someone opened up the shoe, shoved a rock between the shell and the interior lining, and then sowed it back up. Only way to feel it is to stick your hand inside the shoe and feel it or put the shoe on your foot.

You have to go a half size up or you'll get that

I actually have worn mine a couple of times lately and they're more comfortable than when I first got the GITD's

I have worn my Memphis Blues more than I wore the white and I have had no problems...

My brother beats both his whites and his blues and no problems...

I think they may be defective, but I dont really want to return them since I wont be able to get a replacement pair, especially for the price I paid.

so these are uncomfortable? or just uncomfortable if it has defects?

so these are uncomfortable? or just uncomfortable if it has defects?

No, theyre definitiely uncomfortable unless you put some insoles in them, in my opinion...

Just saying my white pair is unwearable with that lump inside.

the guy who posted the tweet that Gentry said they we releasing this month was true. Gentry also said they will be limited but not like the foams..he also went on to say that they will be an online release first, and then stores :/ Note: All the answers we questions asked by sneakerheads, and Gentry replied!!

Back
Top Bottom