Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
So everything that I'm hearing over on my end is a release date on the __ ( bastard child of the JB Line). :lol: I'm bored and I don't wanna feed the beast although it's very easy to figure out.

Buuuuuuuuuut it is Nike we are talking about so anything could change.

i'm starting to feel like they going to drop these on the low and most wont even know they were released

I highly doubt it.. especially with this quickstrike BS that nike is doin..

if it's neither a GR or HOH exclusive then a why wouldn't footlocker get them. I know someone said check where the galaxy foams came out but they took the galaxy foams from us here in orlando

What's up with all this speculation on gr, hoh, etc. Let's just wait until the info is released. I just want to know how they are going to do the sole collector release compared to the regular pair.

^^ Gentry tweeted that these are releasing this month. It's just a matter of when and how limited.

^^ Gentry tweeted that these are releasing this month. It's just a matter of when and how limited.

Anyone remembers this song: Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On!

It is getting crazier every day with the release speculation!

the reason it can be neither GR or HOH is cuz the yeezy 2 released in many other stores other than HOH but it was no GR :lol:

Last edited:
They either gonna release this weekend or they're releasing on the 29th w/ the rest of the big guns...But, as for being a GR or HOH...I'm puttin my money on it being a Nike.com/Nike Store/HOH exclusive...No Champs, No FinishLine, No regular FL, No FootAction

ur forgetting mom and pop shops, they always get these types of releases, how much they charge on the other hand? :smh:

i hope i get the opportunity to buy these.

how much will they cost? it'll be my first pair of rookies so I'm unfamiliar with cost

these will release at select footaction stores, maybe these wont be as hard to get as many of us thought. please no pm's asking where i got the info or what stores.

Is this what @AirMag is tweeting about? If so, the announcement may happen some time today?

Should I walk into HOH, dressed in all black, slip the manager a twenty, and say "Tell me everything you know about the Galaxy Rookie's?" It just seems like a good idea...

ur forgetting mom and pop shops, they always get these types of releases, how much they charge on the other hand?
mean.gif
Yeah, you're right, but something tells me Nike learned something from All-Star weekend about these "Galaxy" theme shoes...but if they do I needa find me a mom & pop shop near me

Back
Top Bottom