Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I think it is my duty to let you guys know that if your in NYC you can cop from kith at 11 in store only hope I'm not making it hot just trying to give hope 

Copped as well (size 9.5!).  Seems like a lot of people here were able to as well.  Guess that means they had a lot of pairs.

i swear its a crapshoot on how ndc lets add to cart.
im freaking 0 for forever on hot items.

cant add to my cart for crap.

Copped a 14.... needed a 12.  Hoping to find someone to trade or at least should get me closer if I have to sell and re-buy...

Due to the high volume of orders currently in processing, we are unable to add this item to your cart at this time. Please check back again soon and thanks for your patience. [Code: 019B-0000000]
all i got the second the link was posted...
I keep getting this and this:

"Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Code: 007I-0000000]
Sorry, we''re having trouble adding the item to your cart. Please try again. If you continue having problems, contact us at 1 800 806 6453 and we''ll be happy to help. [Code: 013R-0000000"

It's showing some sizes sold out and some still available.

I prolly won't get a pair though, just my luck. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
anywhere else to cop online? :frown:
**** sucks.

haven't been able to cop anything at retail since before the concords release. :smh:

Due to the high volume of orders currently in processing, we are unable to add this item to your cart at this time. Please check back again soon and thanks for your patience. [Code: 019B-0000000]

Got them off NDC!!! First major release I've gotten from them since like the white laser 4's or lebron first games.  I'm hyped.

I copped for the first time on ndc woke up at 7.59 the link didnt show up til 8.02 and got my 9.5 with ease I was truely shocked
nthat.gif

so is it this crappy new NDC layout? why couldnt i even add to the cart the second it was posted? unless it loaded late for me? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom