Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Code: 007I-0000000]

Due to the high volume of orders currently in processing, we are unable to add this item to your cart at this time. Please check back again soon and thanks for your patience. [Code: 019B-0000000]

That kept poppin up for me when I 1st started. I kept exiting the page then going back thru the Twitter link....then boom, I finally got thru! :smokin

Just saying what has worked for me with the GMPs and now this who knows I may be wrong just glad to see people were able to cop 

Tried for a 12, 12.5, and 13....... failed got through with a sz 9 though on ndc. will just have to sell and add a few dollars to get my size. :pimp:.

I copped for the first time on ndc woke up at 7.59 the link didnt show up til 8.02 and got my 9.5 with ease I was truely shocked
nthat.gif
Me too! I was expecting a error or sold out message!

im tired of this bs. i had them in my cart and was typing my CC # in and it just takes them out of my cart.

Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Code: 007I-0000000]

i thought if you were on the checkout screen you were go for a few minutes???

What's dumb is it still shows sizes available as of 07:14. If all sizes are gone within seconds send that damn tweet saying their sold out! I mean we put a man on the moon people!

Successful w sz 12.5!
Like everyone else, just gotta wait now for shipment confirmation.

Congrats to those that made it and sorry for those that didn't.

Peace

Man that was some BS. The tweet showed up for me after about 10 of you posted that you copped. I kept refreshing and on neither of my browsers did the tweet come through.

Back
Top Bottom