Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Damn, I keep getting an error. Anyone know what it means? I have them in my cart and I'm trying to do the final "Place Order" step.

"Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Code: 007I-0000000]"

Due to the high volume of orders currently in processing, we are unable to add this item to your cart at this time. Please check back again soon and thanks for your patience. [Code: 019B-0000000]

every single time

this site is garbage, only reason im upset is because this is gonna happen for all JB releases for me, just watch :smh: epseiclly DB 9s

I had a much better success rate without this twitter link crap and 9pm PST/12am EST releases. smh
Nahh son, timeframe doesn't matter.

Hype exploded bringing in a gigantic wave of a new generation of hypebeasts somewhere in-between the Concord XIs and the White/Cement IVs.

I bet it'd still be the same story if it was still 9:00PM pacific on a Friday night.

COPPPED RARE SIZE 12.5
THANK YOU KANYE, YOU BLESSED ME WITH THIS RELEASED LIKE NONE OTHER.

Man them 12.5's are rare but we good fam 8)

Did anyone else get charged tax? Seems like I'm the only one of successful orders that went through who had too.

My total was $233.

PO

Last edited:
Damn, I keep getting an error. Anyone know what it means? I have them in my cart and I'm trying to do the final "Place Order" step.

"Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Code: 007I-0000000]"

LOL like i said 20 times, i was getting that error trying to add to cart. i wasnt even able to for the last 19 minutes :x

Someone in this forum please tell the truth. How do you get through on NDC? I doubt your internet connections faster than mine. I was on as soon as the link went up like most of you. All I got was the error message over and over. I've never got through on NDC. Something isn't right.....

As expected, the cannot add to cart message gets me everytime now on nike.com lol.

I can't even add the kobes, a pair of shorts, socks, etc... anything I try I get the message.

this...did nike do away with the system that they just introduced with the Yeezy's??? i though you were good if you're on checkout screen...

LOL like i said 20 times, i was getting that error trying to add to cart. i wasnt even able to for the last 19 minutes :x
Yea, but I've never seen that at the last step, when I'm just tying to finalize the order.

I copped my pair, but tried to get one for a friend on NDC.. I really hate that hold in cart.. it should be a race to the finish!:smh:

i swear its a crapshoot on how ndc lets add to cart.
im freaking 0 for forever on hot items.
cant add to my cart for crap.

lilj, all that money u makin man u might wanna invest in some fios. i haven't missed out on an ndc release since we switched over. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom