• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
^^
If you go view completed eBay auctions for this version, it's averaging anywhere from 700-900 sold right now

PO

Last edited:
just calling it how i see it. talking about join dates in a forum again just raised your douche bag status even more. congrats. maybe you can post another collection pic to make you feel better about yourself :wink:
Take your childish games elsewhere.  Its people like you and your posts that ruin a good forum.  I collect shoes as a hobby and post pics just like others to share my collection....not to brag or boast.  At the end of the day there still only shoes. I have no beef with you or any other person in the forum.. You decided to lash out calling me names like your in highschool.... wait you probaly are.  I don't need to post pics of kicks to feel good about myself... I have a beautiful wife, 3 beautiful happy and healthy kids and my health and strength thats plenty to make me feel good about myself.  Save it bro...i'm here to talk about kicks...keep the rest for your highschool girl's locker room.

very very few will get a grand on ebay if any. at the end of the day it's just another zoom rookie. the demand was high because everybody was trying to get them to flip lol. the question is, what is the true demand and how many idiots are out there that would pay several hundred for a zoom rookie just because it has a cheap galaxy print on it? 

They'd be lucky to get a grand out of their galaxy foams right now. Sellers been sitting on those for a minute :/

True, they ain't the ****ing Air Mags or Paranormans to demand these prices. I guess I'll just wait it out like how I got my SC Las Vegas Zoom Rookies at a great price. Plus if I'm paying that much I might as well get the GITD Zoom Rookies.

It was there, probably a few of each size that' why they went real quick...
I guessi wont be getting these but i will pay $500 or more because i will have me some galaxy sneaker since i bought clothes to match thinking this was gonne be a general release(smh). Better believe only people like Mache or eyecreatecustoms is getting my reseller $.

Take your childish games elsewhere.  Its people like you and your posts that ruin a good forum.  I collect shoes as a hobby and post pics just like others to share my collection....not to brag or boast.  At the end of the day there still only shoes. I have no beef with you or any other person in the forum.. You decided to lash out calling me names like your in highschool.... wait you probaly are.  I don't need to post pics of kicks to feel good about myself... I have a beautiful wife, 3 beautiful happy and healthy kids and my health and strength thats plenty to make me feel good about myself.  Save it bro...i'm here to talk about kicks...keep the rest for your highschool girl's locker room.
Dood. Just ignore him.

so name calling is childish to you but talking about a high school girl's lockerroom is considered mature? I feel sorry for your broke wife and poor kids who have a daddy trying to prove himself in a shoe forum lmao. I thought you weren't going to address me? What a shocker. I'm not your bro...bro.

True, they ain't the ****ing Air Mags or Paranormans to demand these prices. I guess I'll just wait it out like how I got my SC Las Vegas Zoom Rookies at a great price. Plus if I'm paying that much I might as well get the GITD Zoom Rookies.
exactly. I think paying over $500 for any zoom rookie no matter what it looked like would be dumb. But different strokes.

Last edited:
ndc screwed me over this morning. Item was in my cart, but they would always give me an error when id try to go to the next stepped of checkout. Then they went missing from my cart.
Same exact thing happened to me.  Secondary phone number?  How many f u c k i n g times do I need to type this in, only for it to disappear and want me to type it in a again?  After I had already filled out all of that info before the twitter link when i logged in.

Congrats to those that got these.  I am more concerned with future releases and what I thought was the no jacking pairs out of your cart policy.  Which did not apply to this release.  Mine were straight jacked lol 

Damb I literally slept on these
mean.gif
laugh.gif

NDC is doing us west coast dudes dirty goin live @ 5am on a Saturday morning.
sick.gif

^^
If you go view completed eBay auctions for this version, it's averaging anywhere from 700-900 sold right now
PO
you should take those with a grain of salt though. if you have any experience selling on ebay you would know that well more than half the time the winning bidder never pays. not to mention how many shil auctions there are by resellers to try to raise the value. let me guess...those pairs that sold for $900...the winning bidders had below 10 feedback?

If you're on a comp, you'll see on the top that there are active listings, sold listings and completed listings.
O haha never noticed that before.. Thanks for lettin me know.

Congrats to all who were able to cop today!!!

i know the model wasn't out yet but instead of wasting the galaxy print on the zoom rookie they should've done a galaxy hyperposite...

so name calling is childish to you but talking about a high school girl's lockerroom is considered mature? I feel sorry for your broke wife and poor kids who have a daddy trying to prove himself in a shoe forum lmao. I thought you weren't going to address me? What a shocker. I'm not your bro...bro.
I just call it how i see it LOL... Oh by the way I meant to say middle school locker room it was a typo.  And yes name calling is childish but since I cant address you on a mature level I have to stoop to your level of ignorance again my mistake wont make it again.  When you start insulting my wife and family... I see what your about... I feel sorry for you. Kids like you dont learn till their in the hospital or 6 feet deep.

They should restock on these and the Foam 1s and I think everyone's frown will go upside down! Plus teach the resellers to tone it down. I heard in Tokyo some joints still got them, damn it I'm going next month and I know that'll be too late:smh:

Back
Top Bottom