Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
very very few will get a grand on ebay if any. at the end of the day it's just another zoom rookie. the demand was high because everybody was trying to get them to flip lol. the question is, what is the true demand and how many idiots are out there that would pay several hundred for a zoom rookie just because it has a cheap galaxy print on it? 

They'd be lucky to get a grand out of their galaxy foams right now. Sellers been sitting on those for a minute :/

this is all correct

and these same people are still sitting on 6/7 packs and dave white 1's

but these rookies will stay in the $500.00 to $700.00 range
as well as the foams at $700.00 to $1000.00 and up

only a hand full of people want to keep/wear both shoes
most want to resell and you gotta sell when the shoe is in demand

looking for top dollar is tuff over time unless its a yeezy or some shoe of that type

Last edited:
Did you wait on the link or where you refreshing their twitter with replies link settings?

What is replies link settings? And did anyone else get 'cannot retrieve tweets at this time' message when refreshing from phone? Happens to me almost every time right at crunch time :ohwell: and home computer ALWAYS gets the tweet 30 seconds to 2 mins late WTH!?!

very very few will get a grand on ebay if any. at the end of the day it's just another zoom rookie. the demand was high because everybody was trying to get them to flip lol. the question is, what is the true demand and how many idiots are out there that would pay several hundred for a zoom rookie just because it has a cheap galaxy print on it? 

They'd be lucky to get a grand out of their galaxy foams right now. Sellers been sitting on those for a minute :/

this makes no sense bc we have already seen that ppl will pay outrages amounts for shoes. these are no different. they are a foam-based galaxy shoe. nuff said. they will move.

What is replies link settings? And did anyone else get 'cannot retrieve tweets at this time' message when refreshing from phone? Happens to me almost every time right at crunch time :ohwell: and home computer ALWAYS gets the tweet 30 seconds to 2 mins late WTH!?!

You have the No Replies Setting and All settings under the tweets. Its best to be under the All settings to make sure get all the tweets.

Last edited:
this makes no sense bc we have already seen that ppl will pay outrages amounts for shoes. these are no different. they are a foam-based galaxy shoe. nuff said. they will move.
move at what price though? Outrageous prices over $600? Good luck with that lol If the galaxy foams aren't moving at $1,000, a zoom rookie sure the hell won't. Especially when there are a bunch more zoom rookies produced compared to that super limited galaxy foam. No comparison really...

Disagree, not at these prices. It's still a zoom rookie. Galaxy foams, when put up for bid and not ridiculous buy it now prices that never get bought, seem to top out around 750-825 in my size 9.5-10 so the zoom rookies ain't going over 600 and really should be around 400 imo. If you pay more than that, your brain obviously don't work right

Hilariousness is throughout our country. These are going for $700+ but whats even worse....Hostess closed so boxes of twinkies are going for $1,500 on eBay...LMAO! The country has officially gone mad, the sneaker culture has just become another victim...

Hilariousness is throughout our country. These are going for $700+ but whats even worse....Hostess closed so boxes of twinkies are going for $1,500 on eBay...LMAO! The country has officially gone mad, the sneaker culture has just become another victim...

LMFAO That info just made my day.

Disagree, not at these prices. It's still a zoom rookie. Galaxy foams, when put up for bid and not ridiculous buy it now prices that never get bought, seem to top out around 750-825 in my size 9.5-10 so the zoom rookies ain't going over 600 and really should be around 400 imo. If you pay more than that, your brain obviously don't work right
would have to be a die hard zoom rookie or galaxy fan lol

that blake griffin galaxy is the only galaxy I'd pay over retail for. hopefully there is some truth to the rumors that there will be a wider release...

move at what price though? Outrageous prices over $600? Good luck with that lol If the galaxy foams aren't moving at $1,000, a zoom rookie sure the hell won't. Especially when there are a bunch more zoom rookies produced compared to that super limited galaxy foam. No comparison really...
there are alotta folks that like the galaxies rookies over the foams. i am one of them!

I know we are on the zoom rookies that just dropped.... But HAS anyone seen a pair of the SOLE COLLECTOR rookie's in a 14???? Even when they dropped I haven't seen one pair on EBAY or in any forum or any online shoe sites.... DID THEY EVEN RELEASE EM IN A 14?

Last edited:
there are alotta folks that like the galaxies rookies over the foams. i am one of them!
now you're speaking on the behalf of "a lot of folks" just because of the way you feel about them? That's pure genius...

Maybe you should start with how well that zoom rookie model has been selling. I think Nike knocked off about $100 off of retail on NDC LMAO!! Those things are moving like hot cakes :/ Get a clue....

Last edited:

That doesn't justify the fact of the over-inflated resale prices that you SHOULD'NT need to pay for these. I mean if these were like the Kid Robot AM1s or the Paris Dunk SB, then perhaps because they are just straight up impossible. But the hype really killed these and some got lucky to get it at retail, while others like me did not.

i didn't make the resell market or the price. also, i'm not tryna justify the inflated price either. it just is what it is. all u can do is buy them or not. that simple!

Last edited:
@ beast23...

all i'm saying is, chances are u wouldn't be talking so reckless in person. that's what kills me about u kids and the internet. everybody is all of a sudden a tough guy :lol:

u asked dude if it made him feel better to post pics, well does it make u feel better to talk tough via keyboard?? :tongue:

Last edited:
what happened to this thread it skyrocketed 30 pgs. and ppl are arguing for no damn reason about crap :smh:

Back
Top Bottom