Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I was able to get a 10. i clicked the 11 which i really wanted and it gave me an error when adding, added the 10 right after and it worked so maybe i'll be atleast be able to trade. first time ever on a 8am NDC release, which couldnt have came at a better time. 2nd time in 2 days though that i got a pair but not my size (SOLs and these) so hopefully i'll be able to make a swap, mainly for the SOLs

anyone has size 12.5 or 13 that they wanna sell and make some money off me lol. im willing to pay upwards of 500. pm me so we can get this goinn

Damn my HOH just called me saying their shipment didn't come in last night and I won't get my pair till Monday.. Sucks I wanted to wear them today

watch what happens when you try to add the olives to your cart. eastbay on some dumb ish now....

Managed to get a size 10. Needed a 10.5 but 10 was the first number I clicked and I didn't want to risk going back and seeing the infamous "product not available" message :smh:

nah it's not you. that guy is a douche bag lol
A tool bag?? A douche bag? I'm not going to waste my time addressing you..... name calling is always a sign of immaturity.  I hope you got your size bro.  If not... don't be salty towards me.  You just joined NTalk we are not here to bash each other and call names GROW UP.

Last edited:
watch what happens when you try to add the olives to your cart. eastbay on some dumb ish now....
that's weird. usually sizes would disappear as they sold out. gotta love how these huge corporations can't even maintain their own websites lol and then rely on twitter to move product...

A tool bag?? A douche bag? I'm not going to waste my time addressing you..... name calling is always a sign of immaturity.  I hope you got your size bro.  If not... don't be salty towards me.  You just joined NTalk we are not here to bash each other and call names GROW UP.
just calling it how i see it. talking about join dates in a forum again just raised your douche bag status even more. congrats. maybe you can post another collection pic to make you feel better about yourself :wink:

Last edited:
it seems as if all this hype has screwed my chances of the olives being a constellation prize. no sold out tweet yet no sizes avail. :smh:
\

Bro, a FSR just hit 3 minutes ago on NDC. i just ordered my sz 13 and got my confirmation at 9:43 am

10. 10.5, 12, 12.5, 13 & 14 still up

Last edited:
ndc screwed me over this morning. Item was in my cart, but they would always give me an error when id try to go to the next stepped of checkout. Then they went missing from my cart.

Last edited:
Over a grand on ebay?! daaayum!
mean.gif
sick.gif
very very few will get a grand out of this one. it's just another zoom rookie at the end of the day. people would be lucky to get a grand out of their galaxy foams right now :/

very very few will get a grand on ebay if any. at the end of the day it's just another zoom rookie. the demand was high because everybody was trying to get them to flip lol. the question is, what is the true demand and how many idiots are out there that would pay several hundred for a zoom rookie just because it has a cheap galaxy print on it? 

They'd be lucky to get a grand out of their galaxy foams right now. Sellers been sitting on those for a minute :/

Back
Top Bottom