Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
^they glow? i was wondering about this today when i wore em but didnt see anything.

^ its crappy glow in the dark, its needs to be pitch black to be noticed fool

^ its crappy glow in the dark, its needs to be pitch black to be noticed fool

Guess Your Limited Knowledge Of The Shoes You Claim To Wear Would Mean You Didn't Realize ALL Shoes From These "Galaxy" Themed NSW Releases Have Had GITD Soles............ :nerd:

hilarious-reaction-gifs-exgirlfriend-tries-talk.gif

Last edited:
i dont really care for glow in the dark thats y i didnt research it, i noticed a very faint glow while wearing em today and figured they were gitd.

it was a joke cuz the theater sign above says "herbs", thats y i put it in quotes

Call me on the fact that the money has already left my checking account...:rofl: You really must be the man with ALL the answers!

I used a debit card visa and the money already left the account....:smh:

Authorization is different than having money already processed.. But when you use a debit card the authorization takes your money for the moment until they actually charge you. It's just to keep money aside so there's no problems later on. So technically it's not a charge yet

this thread was hilarious everyones finally cooled down and cut their losses, dudes got banned cried, hugged it out called peoples wives broke...
laugh.gif

its gonna be a while till these arrive since the holiday is gonna mess shipping up a lil bit..im in cali too. 

these are really flooded in the bay, too many hypebeasts, so you all out there that want them, maybe you can strike them for a boarderline acceptable price!

this thread was hilarious everyones finally cooled down and cut their losses, dudes got banned cried, hugged it out called peoples wives broke...
laugh.gif

its gonna be a while till these arrive since the holiday is gonna mess shipping up a lil bit..im in cali too. 
The estimated delivery date on the order confirmation for me said 11/21.....I hope that stays true.

arent these ***** fake?
saw them on sneakernews.com or sneakerwatch.com...i forget which one but they had these posted.....someone on here the other day asked what was the difference between PRM, NRG, and LWP which got me to thinking when i saw this pic and the description under the bottom said these where supposed to release in September with a surprise in December for the Chrismas Holiday....that's why I asked because we've already seen 2 of the 3 models mentioned!

Got my tracking that says it got shipped from JJ.
It sounds like only a few were able to grab from JJ, So to those people, were you guys able to use either $5 off shipping or $20 off entire purchase coupon?
The only response I got last time when asking was if I really wanted to save money. The answer is yes. Apparently alot of people think money grow on trees.

Got my tracking that says it got shipped from JJ.
It sounds like only a few were able to grab from JJ, So to those people, were you guys able to use either $5 off shipping or $20 off entire purchase coupon?
The only response I got last time when asking was if I really wanted to save money. The answer is yes. Apparently alot of people think money grow on trees.

I receive my shipping # today also and yes i used that $5 dollar off shipping coupon and ebates plus that no tax flow from JJ is always great when ordering from them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom